See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 / 12:54 AM
My mother is in Europe The thing is she took her laptop with her My dad's laptop cannot upload pics And my bros won't share com with me So i havent been getting the chance to update my blog My mother is going to be in Europe until next year So at the moment,its freedom with no source of money for me I've applied for a job already. Hope i get it.
Here are some pics from mulitplication~
Ok,i also got some stuff from that night.
Nominee for the Best Encourager Award Lol. Honestly,i dunno why i got this award. I wanted the Most Serving Award.
From YueZe. Haha,very funny lar. Put my initials. My FULL initials somemore.
Message in a bottle?? Haha. More like note in a jar.
Gingerbread. Baked by Me and MayLing We gave everyone one packet each.
This is from Eugene Lim. So sweet lah.
Oh ya,bought alot things I bought this patent bag from a shop blog Its an imported bag Quite nice. Very spacious. I love it.
Recieved a letter from MOE Its for the Eagles Awards I thought it was that stupid Good Progress Award Get almost every year. Sian. At least this time is Eagles. Yay. Its for good leadership & service Just what i want. =]
But the money damn little. $150 only So standard Every year also win same amount Sian
Ok,Kenneth wants me to get away from his laptop now I want my own laptop lah Someone buy for me leh. Pretty please!?!
12:54 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 / 12:54 AM
My mother is in Europe The thing is she took her laptop with her My dad's laptop cannot upload pics And my bros won't share com with me So i havent been getting the chance to update my blog My mother is going to be in Europe until next year So at the moment,its freedom with no source of money for me I've applied for a job already. Hope i get it.
Here are some pics from mulitplication~
Ok,i also got some stuff from that night.
Nominee for the Best Encourager Award Lol. Honestly,i dunno why i got this award. I wanted the Most Serving Award.
From YueZe. Haha,very funny lar. Put my initials. My FULL initials somemore.
Message in a bottle?? Haha. More like note in a jar.
Gingerbread. Baked by Me and MayLing We gave everyone one packet each.
This is from Eugene Lim. So sweet lah.
Oh ya,bought alot things I bought this patent bag from a shop blog Its an imported bag Quite nice. Very spacious. I love it.
Recieved a letter from MOE Its for the Eagles Awards I thought it was that stupid Good Progress Award Get almost every year. Sian. At least this time is Eagles. Yay. Its for good leadership & service Just what i want. =]
But the money damn little. $150 only So standard Every year also win same amount Sian
Ok,Kenneth wants me to get away from his laptop now I want my own laptop lah Someone buy for me leh. Pretty please!?!
12:54 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street