<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, December 10, 2007 / 12:21 AM

I had a piano performence today
Actually,its yesterday since its already past midnight
I was quite worried for my performence
Cos honestly,i havent really been practising
No time larh. Seriously lor.
With everything thats happening,i barely have time for myself
Family dinners,housewarming parties,preparations for mulitplication
Not that i'm complaining though
I have so many things to do on my list
The list now seems longer than when i had school
I feel busier now that its the holidays
More stressed too. Lol.
Anyway,i was quite worried for the performence
So the night before the performence
I went to 24 hours McCafe to try to relax
Lol. I went at night cos i want the peace
In the end alot of ppl there
So i just sat there and went into a daze
Ordered a cheesecake and iced double chocolate



Lol. So lame
I even took a picture of it.
Anyway,i've been buying alot of stuff these days
If u read my last post,
I bought a new hp pouch and a pair of jeans
I bought a new pair of shoes on friday
Silver pumps. They look very comfy.




Pretty shoes right??
So cute lor.
I also bought a new hp keychain..
Its a mouse!! So many ppl say from the back look like pig.



I noticed all the stuff i've been buying all made from the same material
Lol. I think i'm addicted to patent stuff.
I still have a patent bag i ordered from one of my friends
Getting it from her this friday
Lol. Its the building fund period and i'm spending like nuts
I'm spending more than i usually do.
Going crazy liao.
When i'm stressed,i shop lah.
Now,i seriously wonder how on earth am i gonna fulfill my pledge
Nvm,it'll work out. Somehow.

For the performence,i wore a turquoise silky shirt
Abit weird lah. I dun usually wear that.



So weird rite??
But alot off ppl say nice leh.
Haha.
Oh ya,i thought i wont be expecting anyone for the performence today
But guess what??
To my absolute surprise
Shalynne,YueZe & Gerald suddenly turn up!!
Scare me sia!!
My mother and brother go and invite them.
Surprised me lah. In a pleasant way. =]
And they gave me flowers.



So pretty rite!!??
And its in pink somemore
One of my fave colours!!



I just HAD to take a picture with the flowers.
=]

Changed my blogskin picture.
Created it myself.
Nice??



12:21 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.