See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 / 7:49 PM
Yes!! I'm finally back in Singapore!! The China trip sucked. I'm never going back there again. The people there smoke and spit like its their lifestyle The tour sucked. The tour guides sucked All i saw was rocks,buildings,scenery,bridges and tombstones for the whole trip. Who wouldnt be bored to death?? One thing good about the trip though Is that China have alot of JJ Lin stuff Every Sprite bottle has his face And we had plenty of Sprite And got shops with JJ Lin as the model So cute lah.
For the other pictures,i'm lazy to explain. Mainly rocks and scenary and historical places But first up,the crab. =] Lol HwaiShin,what are u doing on my plate!?
We stayed in many hotels Every night a different one Only took one picture of one of the hotel rooms
Going crazy in the hotel room
Haha. I'm so glad the trip is over. I might be going to Europe in February Not confirmed yet Too long never take plane Last i took about one year ago Vomitted like crazy on the flight to China The flight back was much better after i re-discovered my past experiences There has been some problems with my blog People say the posts arent showing I think its because of the China network I hope it works now.
7:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 / 7:49 PM
Yes!! I'm finally back in Singapore!! The China trip sucked. I'm never going back there again. The people there smoke and spit like its their lifestyle The tour sucked. The tour guides sucked All i saw was rocks,buildings,scenery,bridges and tombstones for the whole trip. Who wouldnt be bored to death?? One thing good about the trip though Is that China have alot of JJ Lin stuff Every Sprite bottle has his face And we had plenty of Sprite And got shops with JJ Lin as the model So cute lah.
For the other pictures,i'm lazy to explain. Mainly rocks and scenary and historical places But first up,the crab. =] Lol HwaiShin,what are u doing on my plate!?
We stayed in many hotels Every night a different one Only took one picture of one of the hotel rooms
Going crazy in the hotel room
Haha. I'm so glad the trip is over. I might be going to Europe in February Not confirmed yet Too long never take plane Last i took about one year ago Vomitted like crazy on the flight to China The flight back was much better after i re-discovered my past experiences There has been some problems with my blog People say the posts arent showing I think its because of the China network I hope it works now.
7:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street