<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 / 12:40 AM

UNBELIEVABLE
I only studies one topic for SS
And that topic is Venice
So many ppl say Venice won't come out
Even the teachers didn't think
That Venice would come out
But guess what??
Venice DID came out.
And alot of ppl expected Diplomacy & Deterence
To be one of the essay topics
Honestly,i planned to study D&D
But i gave up in the end
I'm so glad i stuck to Venice
I love Venice
I studied a little on Good Governance
But if it came out i'm sure i would've had some difficulty
The other 2 essays today were on population & sustaining gd gov
Biology was quite tough
I thought the questions looked quite weird to me
But i think i did okay
Alot of topics didn't come out though
But i'm so glad Genetics and Ecology came out
My 2 better topics
Actually,only genetics is my better topic lah
Ecology,not too sure leh
And i was telling Christabel alot of genetics would come out
She wouldn't believe me.
Well,nobody believed me that Venice would come out
Yay yay yay yay!!
It does pay to be stubborn & a little lazy,i guess.
Lol. And i remembered what Malique said.
"I hate Janice. 10 years down the road,
She can look back and say,"Wow,my laziness paid off!" "



12:40 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.