<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, November 01, 2007 / 10:10 AM

Oooh yay!!
I'm feeling alot better now.
The stronger anitbiotics the doctor gave me are working
But the tablets are really big and bright yellow
Quite scary at first
And the painkillers worked wonders
I felt numb when i took the painkillers
But at least no more pain
I fed on nothing but porridge & soup for the last few days
But i like that anyway
Plus,the exams are almost over
Just that last few days and its finally over
All i got to do now is make it through the next few days
Monday would be the toughest
Biology paper 2 and Social Studies
The worst combination ever
And then i can PARTY!!

I think my brothers and i are spreading
The sore throat virus around
Almost everyone around us has it
Even my piano teacher has it. Lol.
Anyway,weeks before i was sick
I tried this candy and really liked it.



Its those soft chewy kind
Very nice. Got that milky caramel taste.

Picture taken 2 weeks ago @ the 1st singing lesson



Two weeks liao!?
Can u believe it!? So fast!!
And i remember being banned from going to lesson
Seems like just yesterday.

Oh yes,and i finally saw wats in the disc
Quite nice. Some concert footages and the fa xian ai MV[of course]




Took a picture of some of my presents.
Sad to say,got so little this year
Haiz. Wat to expect when birthday in the middle of O levels??



Present from Joey,Trivia,WanJun & Cheyee.
Its a tube of blueberry gummies.



Ashley gave me this one.
JJ LIN JUN JIE LEH.
Haha. Its a file.
=]






The wrist band is so pretty.
Still got the "JJ" logo engraved on it
So pretty.




This one is from my mother's friend
I was like "Wow!! Expensive leh."
Its a perfume lah,in case u dunno.
There is the Envy Me 2.
Its blue,but i like the pink one more.
So cool rite.



This bear is from Yu Ting.
Very cuddly & huggable lor.
Very nice to SQUEEZE.




This piglet is from Rachelle.
The fur is very nice.
I mean,VERY nice.
Its very silky kind of fur.
Just DAMN nice to touch lah.




And this pretty necklace is from Shalynne
Oooh,i love necklaces.
I've been wearing it for the past few days
Love it.





And another necklace!!
This one is from my mother.
Nice rite??
Very sweet leh.
I think too sweet for me lah.

Anyway,i just came back from the airport
My mother left for Phuket earlier this afternoon
Before leaving,we had a meal at Swensons
Only me and my mother
And it was one heck of a good meal.

Kenneth is having his piano theory exam this saturday
And so is MayLing
Unfortunately,different places but same timing
Haha.

Oh ya,and i forgot to mention
On my birthday,Mr Azhar shaked my hand
And wished me a happy birthday
The best part is i turned to Rachelle,appear really happy
And said,"Haha,he shook my hand."
Did she get jealous?
I don't know. =]
But i feel so bad
I didn't wished him a happy birthday
And his birthday was one day before mine
I was sick lor,so i didn't go to school.

Ok,this is one long entry man.
Gotta go study physics for tomorrow.
Actually,the paper which i'm most worried for is Social Studies
Its my worst subject.



10:10 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.