See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 16, 2007 / 1:13 PM
Oh yes,before i forget Notice my new pretty blogskin?? CheYee help me make one Pretty rite?? I love it
Went out with some of the cg ppl yesterday We went to AMKhub and took alot of pictures Walked around the whole mall until sian My feet ache from yesterday
Amanda brought me to O2skin We bought alot of stuff I bought 3 nail polish Blood red,Black & Royal Purple I love the colours
Pictures got light reflection so can't really see the colours Also bought 2 packs of nail stickers
Painted my nails this morning So short sia,my nails Looks weird
Is having 2 tagboards confusing?? Can't people read the heading?? The upper one is for friends The lower one is for advertisements and nuffnangers Keep having people posting on the wrong board. Aaaargh!!!
I'm not going for grad nite lah people. Maybe i'll just hang around outside the school gate To take shots of different people. See whether i got time 1st.
1:13 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 16, 2007 / 1:13 PM
Oh yes,before i forget Notice my new pretty blogskin?? CheYee help me make one Pretty rite?? I love it
Went out with some of the cg ppl yesterday We went to AMKhub and took alot of pictures Walked around the whole mall until sian My feet ache from yesterday
Amanda brought me to O2skin We bought alot of stuff I bought 3 nail polish Blood red,Black & Royal Purple I love the colours
Pictures got light reflection so can't really see the colours Also bought 2 packs of nail stickers
Painted my nails this morning So short sia,my nails Looks weird
Is having 2 tagboards confusing?? Can't people read the heading?? The upper one is for friends The lower one is for advertisements and nuffnangers Keep having people posting on the wrong board. Aaaargh!!!
I'm not going for grad nite lah people. Maybe i'll just hang around outside the school gate To take shots of different people. See whether i got time 1st.
1:13 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street