Tuesday, November 06, 2007 / 10:59 PM
I'm so glad the O levels are almost over
Everytime after the exams when we discuss answers
My answers are mostly different from others,i think.
But its okay. I dun mind. =]
I'm just really glad its almost over.
And i'll be leaving Singapore soon.
Not going for Graduation Nite
Haha. Sorry ppl.
Looks like i won't be uploading any pics for that
I don't really see the point of going
It doesn't sound like fun to me
Maybe its just me. Yup.
Anyway,i've been studying outside for the exams
The Coffeebean & Tea Leaf. The one at the airport.
Love coffee. I'm addicted to it.
Always plenty of students there
So i go early to grab my favourite spot
The sofa near the pick-up point
I think its quieter than other spots
Wanted to post pictures of my drink
But i always forgot to take picture before i finish it
Nvm. I got other pictures.

Studying Biology at Coffeebean.
I need my coffee
Bought some stuff at Mini Toons @ Parkway Parade
Not gonna tell you what.
Its a secret. =p
But they gave me this free gift thingy



I think its for holding cards or cigarettes
Haha.
Christabel gave me this.

Snowglobe.
Oooh,pretty.
I bought this from Mini Toons @ airport
My favourite seat happens to be the one
Just in front of the Mini Toons store
And i couldn't resist the mushroom
Plus its red and red is my favourite colour

Cute eh??
Its a keychain. I hung it on my bag.
I want to buy a new hp accessory
This is my current one

Its an apple,not tomato.
Bought it from Action City
Anyone wanna buy me a new cute hp accessory??
Oh,and did i ever show my colour pens??
I love colour pens & markers
I'm so addicted to the different colours
They're just so pretty
Show you some of my pens.

These pens write one black paper very nicely.

I want all the colours for this brand.
Anyone wanna buy me the entire set??

Glittery. =]

Also glitter pens. But they're really old.
Can't remember how i got them.

Ok. Its not a pen.
But i said i was addicted to the pretty colours.

Bought 2 new pens from the bookstore @ airport
Lol. I'm supposed to be studying there but i'm going shopping instead.

A new set. Bought them today.
School bookshop.
Lol. I couldn't resist.
Colour my worldChanged my blog song
As I am -Miley CyrusGonna stay in bed today
Cuz I can't stand the light
Don't know why I get so down
I won't be much fun tonight
And I can't believe
You still wanna hang around me
It's not so pretty all the time
You don't mind
To you it's alright
As I am is how you take me
Never try to push or
Make me different
When I talk you listen to me
As I am is how you want me and
I know I've found the pieces missing
I'm looking at him
I'm not the girl you think you see
But maybe that's a lie
You almost know me better than
Me,myself and I
Don't know a lot of things
But I know what I got
It's not so perfect everyday
I don't have to try
Cuz it all falls into place
As I am is how you take me
Never try to push or
Make me different
When I talk you listen to me
As I am is how you want me and
I know I've found the pieces missing
I'm looking at him
Face to face
Eye to eye
You're standing there
Feels good on the inside
I don't mind
I don't care
You're standing there
Seein me for the first time
Seein me for the first time
Seein me for the first time
As I am is how you take me
Never try to push or
Make me different
When I talk you listen to me
As I am is how you want me and
I know I've found the pieces missing
I'm looking at him
Found the pieces missng
Take me as I am
When I talk you listen
Take me as I am
Found the pieces missing
Take me as I am
10:59 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.