See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, October 25, 2007 / 5:01 PM
UNBELIEVABLE I can't believe my luck Sick during the O levels!! 3 days of fever & sore throat I had to sit for the combined chemistry paper with fever!! And speaking of chemistry,i hate that paper Is it just me or that paper was tough?? According to some people,it was easy But according to me & 4/7 ppl,it was tough I guess its because the questions Are not the typical ones that we practised on Tomorrow it the combined humanities-history paper I hope i get well by then Its the history paper leh Plus its my birthday u know. My fever is almost gone,or at least i'm used to the pain Its only my throat that irritates me Its freakingly painful Oh,and heres something gross I cleared my throat this morning And spat out really thick and yellow flam with blood Eeew eeew eeew eeew The flam was quite thick and i dunnno wat got into me I picked it up and started to play with it for about 2 minutes Then i washed it down the drain Hahahaha. Down it went.
"每個人心中都有西界,通往那個未知的自己..."
5:01 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, October 25, 2007 / 5:01 PM
UNBELIEVABLE I can't believe my luck Sick during the O levels!! 3 days of fever & sore throat I had to sit for the combined chemistry paper with fever!! And speaking of chemistry,i hate that paper Is it just me or that paper was tough?? According to some people,it was easy But according to me & 4/7 ppl,it was tough I guess its because the questions Are not the typical ones that we practised on Tomorrow it the combined humanities-history paper I hope i get well by then Its the history paper leh Plus its my birthday u know. My fever is almost gone,or at least i'm used to the pain Its only my throat that irritates me Its freakingly painful Oh,and heres something gross I cleared my throat this morning And spat out really thick and yellow flam with blood Eeew eeew eeew eeew The flam was quite thick and i dunnno wat got into me I picked it up and started to play with it for about 2 minutes Then i washed it down the drain Hahahaha. Down it went.
"每個人心中都有西界,通往那個未知的自己..."
5:01 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street