See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, October 22, 2007 / 9:48 PM
Today is the 1st day of the O levels written paper A maths for today and tomorrow Today's paper was not too bad It was alot easier than expected I guess that means tomorrow's paper will be tough I'll make it through lah Wednesday is Combined Science(Chemistry) paper Friday is History Elective paper I'm more worried for the chemistry paper Thursday no school. Plus these few days the papers All start at 2.30pm I can sleep late and wake up late I love this kinda schedule The sad thing is next week onwards All my papers start at 8am Sad.
Thanks to all who gave me encouragement for the O levels I'll make it through no matter what. =]
9:48 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, October 22, 2007 / 9:48 PM
Today is the 1st day of the O levels written paper A maths for today and tomorrow Today's paper was not too bad It was alot easier than expected I guess that means tomorrow's paper will be tough I'll make it through lah Wednesday is Combined Science(Chemistry) paper Friday is History Elective paper I'm more worried for the chemistry paper Thursday no school. Plus these few days the papers All start at 2.30pm I can sleep late and wake up late I love this kinda schedule The sad thing is next week onwards All my papers start at 8am Sad.
Thanks to all who gave me encouragement for the O levels I'll make it through no matter what. =]
9:48 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street