Friday, October 05, 2007 / 1:26 PM
Night study last night was fun
Got quite alot of homework done
Not all done,but more than half
Thought i wouldn't be able to concentrate
And would end up wasting my time
But even though i did half of the homework last night
I received EVEN more today
Alot of homework.
I repeat,alot of homework.
Sometimes i look at the whole stack of worksheets
And i don't feel like doing anything at all.
I know i must do them
Its for me to practise until my O levels
I see why the whole stack of homework and revision
But i just don't want to do them
Sometimes i just feel like giving up
Giving up halfway
Even though i know that i shouldn't
But when i look back at everything i've been though
Giving up now is stupid
I didn't made it though 9 years of education
And to give it all up at the last year of secondary school
No way am i leaving without an O levels certificate
I dun want to restart
And i dun want to disappoint any of my family,friends or teachers
I hate disappointments
I won't let what happened at PSLE to happen again
And that's whats keeping me going
At the moment.
But sometimes its just so hard
So hard to imagine what will happen in the future
I remember at the start of the year
Some of my friends and I
We were saying that
It would be hard to imagine
How we would make it through 2007
If we made it through this year,our O levels year
It would really be a miracle
We also said that it would be
Hard to imagine how this year would end
With tears of disappointments and sadness
Or with tears of joy and a certificate with all the As.
I remember studying so hard for PSLE
Everything was going just as planned
I was scoring for all my subjects and i topped the class
My prelims results were great. Everything was great.
I was so sure that everything would be awesome
But in the end,i fared terribly for my PSLE
It was the worst score i've ever gotten
And it had to be my PSLE score
I guess thats where i lost interest in studying
Studying used to be fun to me
I would rather study than play computer games
But after my PSLE,everything changed
I hate studying so much now
I don't want to study
I don't want to spend so much effort
But only to be disappointed in the end
I don't want my O levels to be like my PSLE
I don't even feel like doing the exam
Its just scary at how fast time flies
Within a few weeks,its the O levels
And i don't even feel prepared
I just wish time would stop
Right here,right now
And never start moving again
If time doesn't stop
Then i rather it fly by really fast
So fast that everything would be over soon
Then i don't have to go through life so slowly
每個人心中都有西界 , 通往那個未知的自己 .
1:26 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.