Tuesday, October 02, 2007 / 12:30 AM
Its Tuesday,12am++
I wanted to sleep at 11pm
But i just couldn't resist
I had to post these pictures
Heehee.

I like this pictures. So cool.

Shuai dai le.

He is tired lah.

Guess who is this adorable chap?? He is JJ's dog,Momo[i think the name is correct]!!

I can't tell which is cuter.

Taken during an MV. I know which one. Shuai. Like his shoes.

Oooh...so many stickers...I have 2 sets of those. ^.^

Remind me again,why do i love percussion? =D

Nice.

Oooooohhhhhh.

ERM...???

I like this one. Taken in a performence in Singapore.
Play piano and sing at the same time. Damn nice.

I love it when he smiles like that.

JJ in his hotel room. Using laptop.

Lol. I couldn't resist. I had to post this.
I'm tired.
I'm going to sleep now.
His smile just dazzles me.
12:30 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 / 12:30 AM
Its Tuesday,12am++ I wanted to sleep at 11pm But i just couldn't resist I had to post these pictures Heehee.  I like this pictures. So cool.  Shuai dai le.  He is tired lah.  Guess who is this adorable chap?? He is JJ's dog,Momo[i think the name is correct]!!  I can't tell which is cuter.  Taken during an MV. I know which one. Shuai. Like his shoes.  Oooh...so many stickers...I have 2 sets of those. ^.^  Remind me again,why do i love percussion? =D  Nice.  Oooooohhhhhh.  ERM...???  I like this one. Taken in a performence in Singapore. Play piano and sing at the same time. Damn nice.  I love it when he smiles like that.  JJ in his hotel room. Using laptop.  Lol. I couldn't resist. I had to post this. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. His smile just dazzles me.
12:30 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|