See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 / 12:30 AM
Ahhhh. Havent blogged for quite a while Damn,can't seem to find the time to blog Plus i can't use the computer like i used to My authority is taken away What happened to the laptop?? It gone. Really sad. Need to do the slide show for Graduation Nite I have absolutely no idea what to put in the show So i guess i'll just throw in some pictures And see how it goes Already got quite a few pictures to start with Not posting all the pictures here It would take me a whole day to upload I'll just post a few.
4/7 History Class. =]
Yay!! ^.^
Lol. Malique looks very stressed.
Tim Kim -.-
Tim Kim was kind enough to pose for me to take a picture And Malique also. He took WanJun's pink file for props. Surely you can tell which picture i like the best Muahahahaha. Got so many pictures to upload But i'm only gonna choose a few Maximum number of slides is 10 And i'm not sure if need to write any words I'm done with 6 slides already I'll finish it tomorrow. Its 2.30am already Time passes fast. Need to report at 8.20am tomorrow.
I'm tired.
[4/7 teachers or students ~ want the pictures?? let me know]
12:30 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 / 12:30 AM
Ahhhh. Havent blogged for quite a while Damn,can't seem to find the time to blog Plus i can't use the computer like i used to My authority is taken away What happened to the laptop?? It gone. Really sad. Need to do the slide show for Graduation Nite I have absolutely no idea what to put in the show So i guess i'll just throw in some pictures And see how it goes Already got quite a few pictures to start with Not posting all the pictures here It would take me a whole day to upload I'll just post a few.
4/7 History Class. =]
Yay!! ^.^
Lol. Malique looks very stressed.
Tim Kim -.-
Tim Kim was kind enough to pose for me to take a picture And Malique also. He took WanJun's pink file for props. Surely you can tell which picture i like the best Muahahahaha. Got so many pictures to upload But i'm only gonna choose a few Maximum number of slides is 10 And i'm not sure if need to write any words I'm done with 6 slides already I'll finish it tomorrow. Its 2.30am already Time passes fast. Need to report at 8.20am tomorrow.
I'm tired.
[4/7 teachers or students ~ want the pictures?? let me know]
12:30 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street