See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, September 28, 2007 / 1:30 PM
THE WEEKENDS!!! This week seemed like it would never end. Ms Ong picked on me in class again Crap lah. Always get called to answer question. I thought yesterday get called,today i'll be safe. Turns out,yesterday doesn't matter. Anyway i gave 2 baby hamsters to Christabel already She decided to name it Coffee & Toffee. Or was it Sine & Cosine??
My prelims results sux As expected,i failed Social Studies. I got 18 for SBQ and 4 for SEQ. Yes,4. 1 for the 1st and 3 for the 2nd. Better than getting zero. What can i expect anyway. I didn't study for it. At least History paper pulled My Combined Humanities marks up Got 31 for history I can't believe i got B4 for English I could strangle myself My paper one dragged me down like crap How can i ever get B4 for english Damn. A1 for E-maths,no complaints there And i can't believe i actually passed A-maths I always,or most of the time,fail A-maths And even if i passed i would get a C6 I can't believe i got a C5 this round Lol,i know. A C5 is pathetic. But considering my lousy A-maths C5 is an improvement Biology was better than i expected Got an A2 for that Oh yes,combined science My physics killed me Chemistry was good But physics killed me And as for Chinese I think i might as well don't re-take The more i do,the worse it gets
The new song is nice eh?? Got alot of pictures to upload But i'm using Ashley's computer And i am lazy to upload the pictures Then delete from the files
Plenty of homework to do The teachers are determined To keep us occupied
By the way I've changed my e-mail address To janice.withlove@hotmail.com o0_jellyfish_0o@hotmail.com is history
Byebye
1:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, September 28, 2007 / 1:30 PM
THE WEEKENDS!!! This week seemed like it would never end. Ms Ong picked on me in class again Crap lah. Always get called to answer question. I thought yesterday get called,today i'll be safe. Turns out,yesterday doesn't matter. Anyway i gave 2 baby hamsters to Christabel already She decided to name it Coffee & Toffee. Or was it Sine & Cosine??
My prelims results sux As expected,i failed Social Studies. I got 18 for SBQ and 4 for SEQ. Yes,4. 1 for the 1st and 3 for the 2nd. Better than getting zero. What can i expect anyway. I didn't study for it. At least History paper pulled My Combined Humanities marks up Got 31 for history I can't believe i got B4 for English I could strangle myself My paper one dragged me down like crap How can i ever get B4 for english Damn. A1 for E-maths,no complaints there And i can't believe i actually passed A-maths I always,or most of the time,fail A-maths And even if i passed i would get a C6 I can't believe i got a C5 this round Lol,i know. A C5 is pathetic. But considering my lousy A-maths C5 is an improvement Biology was better than i expected Got an A2 for that Oh yes,combined science My physics killed me Chemistry was good But physics killed me And as for Chinese I think i might as well don't re-take The more i do,the worse it gets
The new song is nice eh?? Got alot of pictures to upload But i'm using Ashley's computer And i am lazy to upload the pictures Then delete from the files
Plenty of homework to do The teachers are determined To keep us occupied
By the way I've changed my e-mail address To janice.withlove@hotmail.com o0_jellyfish_0o@hotmail.com is history
Byebye
1:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street