Thursday, September 06, 2007 / 11:09 AM
Hey hey hey
Havent been updating for quite some time
JJ Lin was at Cathay Cineplex yesterday
Wanted to go
But got History Lesson
Haiz...can't believe i actually
Went for lesson instead
Unbelievable.
Nevermind,i'm definately going to the Sunday one
He is so cute lah
Anyway,yesterday was stupid
After coming back from school
I found Candice,Alvin & Geraldine in my living room
Study Group. I almost forgot.
So after talking for a while
I went upstairs to bathe
And guess what??
When i was done in the toilet
I tried to open the door
But the handle just gave a loud "bam"
And the stupid thing wouldn't open
I was literally locked inside the toilet
The stupid handle broke from inside
Not from inside the toilet,but from the inside of the lock
The unseen part lah
So dumb
And it was broken so i screamed
My father passed me some wires to unlock the stupid door
I told him the lock spoil and cannot use wire lah
He either dun understand or dun believe
So what the heck,i just removed the glass panes
Of the window which is on the wall
Really high
And see if i can get out
Like i said,it was very high
So i wasn't tall enough to climb out
Instead i told my father to come in and see for himself
Whether his stupid wire method worked
The bloody thing is like,broken lah
If it was still working,i also know how to use the wire
So my father came in and tried his stupid method
Of course,it didn't work
And i was smirking like dunno what
In the end,he had to break the entire lock
Dismantle it
And i finally got out
Like,2 hours later.
I went in around 6pm and came out at almost 8pm
Lol.
That was dumb.
Anyway,i'm kinda broke
So i'm worried about how i'm gonna buy
JJ Lin's new version of Xi Jie
I saw the cover already
Loved it
The new cover is much better
Didn't really like the black and white one
The blue one was quite nice
The newer one is black
Nice. And there are additional tracks and a DVD
Its so gonna be mine
About how i'm gonna get it
I'm just gonna figure out a way
Haven't been studying much the past few days
I dun really see the point of studying during the holidays
The words Study and Holiday just dun go together
Gotta go back to school tomorrow for Maths
I really dun wanna go
But do i have a choice
Luckily tomorrow dun have any JJ Lin events
Otherwise i have to make a decision between
Going for lessons or the event
And i always hate making the right choice
Its so stupid
Honestly,any lessons that i attend during the holidays
I can assure you everything taught
Would not be registered in my head
I can't study,especially during holidays
And yet everyone is out there studying
Makes me feel so left out.
Gonna change my blogskin soon
I'm getting sick of it
Was chatting to some fans earlier
And i just realized that
The amount of JJ Lin cds i have
Is nothing compared to them



The pictures came from the same person
I want those cds!!!
Anybody wanna give me??
Or sell to me also can.
E-mail me. =)





I like the one in pink shirt
And the smaller pictures too.
What can i say
He is like,SO CUTE.
11:09 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.