See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 10, 2007 / 12:41 PM
This is only a temporary blogskin I got pretty sick of the previous one I'll change to another skin soon I randomly chose this skin The graphics and layout ain't very pretty But it'll do for the moment Changed the song too Temporary song I'll change to another when i change the skin Lol. I'm typing this cos i got nothing to say.
Went out the whole day yesterday My mother forced me to go salon To cut my hair and rebond Now my hair is straight And short Short as in shoulder length And my fringe is a gradual sloping From my eye to my cheek But i like my new hairstyle Its in the picture there Yes,my hair is short Is it noticeable? Been wanting to cut my hair short But never say in case it turned out real bad The bill was over $200 I'm not complaining Its not paid by me.
Anyway,let me show you some pics
*GASPS* How did i get these pictures?? Shocking eh?? Taken in class when teacher is teaching!! OMG,where did i get the guts?? Muahahaha....
12:41 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 10, 2007 / 12:41 PM
This is only a temporary blogskin I got pretty sick of the previous one I'll change to another skin soon I randomly chose this skin The graphics and layout ain't very pretty But it'll do for the moment Changed the song too Temporary song I'll change to another when i change the skin Lol. I'm typing this cos i got nothing to say.
Went out the whole day yesterday My mother forced me to go salon To cut my hair and rebond Now my hair is straight And short Short as in shoulder length And my fringe is a gradual sloping From my eye to my cheek But i like my new hairstyle Its in the picture there Yes,my hair is short Is it noticeable? Been wanting to cut my hair short But never say in case it turned out real bad The bill was over $200 I'm not complaining Its not paid by me.
Anyway,let me show you some pics
*GASPS* How did i get these pictures?? Shocking eh?? Taken in class when teacher is teaching!! OMG,where did i get the guts?? Muahahaha....
12:41 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street