<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 / 10:10 PM

Today MayLing & I went to central
On the way we saw a dead bird in the drain
Reminds me of JJ Lin's Xi Jie
Cause got that black bird
Raven or crow
I have no idea
Its most probably a raven
I mean the bird in Xi Jie
Just watched all the available music videos
Of the new album
Xi Jie's MV was not bad
I loved KO's MV
It was good
Da Nan Ren Xiao Nu Hai also not bad
The MV showed alot of JJ Lin
So i liked it too
Sha Shou ah
I'm still not used to JJ Lin being so violent leh
Like him cause the way
He composes his music very unique
And the way he uses different instruments
He always use interesting concepts
Like for Bian Hao 89757 album
He used the future,mummies
And even Shakespear as inspiration
In the album Cao Cao
He used the story of The Romance Of 3 Kingdoms
As inspiration and even some chinese cheng yu
Like Shu Neng Sheng Qiao
Or Bu Shi Zhi Sheng
And even Korean language
Now his latest few songs
Like Sha Shou
Haiz.
I didn't really like it at first
With all the violence and everything
But now i think its pretty good
The way he compose
There is something so addictive to his music





Cute eh??
Love the first picture
So cute. Haha.

Ms Ong put me in front again
Always like that lah
I dun like sitting in front
And she will purposely put me in front
1st or 2nd row somemore
And today i stayed back to practise english oral
Actually i'm fine with oral liao
Just stayed back for fun
Then when it was my turn
I wanted to practice conversation
It was already 7pm+
Then Mr Azhar had to join us in the canteen
He sat a distance away from us
Mdm Kamisah asked me a question
I couldn't think cause Christabel,the Belle twins and YiLing
Were crowding around me
So i said i can't think when there are so many people
And that i very shy
So Mdm Kamisah told them to go away
But she say she can't stop Mr Azhar from coming
Then i turned around and Mr Azhar was standing there already
He said that with him around i sure stutter
And that just ask me 2 questions and i sure can do
And the questions are about JJ Lin and who is my fav idol
Mdm Kamisah was like "Who's her favourite idol?"
As expected,Mr Azhar said "Me lah!"
DIAO. =P
Who said he was my idol in the first place huh.

Anyway,i watched videos on the JJ Party
The first one
And i noticed something
Really familiar about the place
I have my suspicions
Will have to clarify
I'm attending the JJ Party 2
No way am i missing it
Whether i have exams or school on that day or not
I'm going,thats for sure

Oh ya,and today during P.E
Shing Jiuan asked me
Now that i'm nuts about JJ
How about ZhiYang?
I'm like " Who is ZhiYang??"
Muahahahaha.



10:10 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.