See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 / 9:47 PM
I just pasted a JJ Lin sticker On my calculator Haha,so cute leh Love my calculator now Oh by the way I take around 10 mins To learn a JJ Lin song Around 5 mins to hear the song once Then the other 5 mins to sing along Just for your information If you know what I'm referring to
I'm so tired But i want to stay up to watch C.S.I,Criminal Minds & Bones Love these shows I need to buy hamster food No more liao My hamsters are hungry I'll buy after P.E tomorrow Actually i'd rather have A dog or a cat Rather than a hamster Cause i think dogs and cats Make better companions I guess hamsters are nice too They just aren't the affectionate kind Well,at least they are quiet
All ex-sectional leaders are Nominated for colors award I don't understand why it has to be All sectional leaders Honestly,some really didn't do their job In fact,some just really didn't do much at all Of course,there are some deserving ones Like CheYee,Yizhen Arthur is in the list How on earth did he get there?? And i was the one who took care Of the percussion-wind section O-k lah,he is not that bad lah Can say that he still quite important If he was not around There wouldn't be any entertainment In a good way lah. Oh yes,and MayLing also nominated Not sectional leader But i can say that she contributed Alot more than some And she deserves it Anyway,i'm nominated too So... Yay yay yay!!
Haven't done maths homework I'm pretty reluctant to start on it I just wanna close my eyes and sleep My eyelids feel heavy I'm so glad there is P.E tomorrow Really miss getting out there To run and play outdoor games Came back home around 8pm just now Stayed in school to practice English aural I think my conversation section is really bad Though Mdm Kamisah say i'm fine I just really want to score for aural Its the only part of the exam Where i can talk And oh,how i love talking
Oh yes,i need to bring some CDs to school tomorrow YuTing & Christabel want to borrow some MayLing still haven't return me JJ Lin. His album,that is. I'm really missing it Majority of his pictures are in that CD cover I'm getting it back tomorrow I hope
Gotta watch C.S.I And do maths homework. Byebye.
9:47 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 / 9:47 PM
I just pasted a JJ Lin sticker On my calculator Haha,so cute leh Love my calculator now Oh by the way I take around 10 mins To learn a JJ Lin song Around 5 mins to hear the song once Then the other 5 mins to sing along Just for your information If you know what I'm referring to
I'm so tired But i want to stay up to watch C.S.I,Criminal Minds & Bones Love these shows I need to buy hamster food No more liao My hamsters are hungry I'll buy after P.E tomorrow Actually i'd rather have A dog or a cat Rather than a hamster Cause i think dogs and cats Make better companions I guess hamsters are nice too They just aren't the affectionate kind Well,at least they are quiet
All ex-sectional leaders are Nominated for colors award I don't understand why it has to be All sectional leaders Honestly,some really didn't do their job In fact,some just really didn't do much at all Of course,there are some deserving ones Like CheYee,Yizhen Arthur is in the list How on earth did he get there?? And i was the one who took care Of the percussion-wind section O-k lah,he is not that bad lah Can say that he still quite important If he was not around There wouldn't be any entertainment In a good way lah. Oh yes,and MayLing also nominated Not sectional leader But i can say that she contributed Alot more than some And she deserves it Anyway,i'm nominated too So... Yay yay yay!!
Haven't done maths homework I'm pretty reluctant to start on it I just wanna close my eyes and sleep My eyelids feel heavy I'm so glad there is P.E tomorrow Really miss getting out there To run and play outdoor games Came back home around 8pm just now Stayed in school to practice English aural I think my conversation section is really bad Though Mdm Kamisah say i'm fine I just really want to score for aural Its the only part of the exam Where i can talk And oh,how i love talking
Oh yes,i need to bring some CDs to school tomorrow YuTing & Christabel want to borrow some MayLing still haven't return me JJ Lin. His album,that is. I'm really missing it Majority of his pictures are in that CD cover I'm getting it back tomorrow I hope
Gotta watch C.S.I And do maths homework. Byebye.
9:47 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street