<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, August 30, 2007 / 11:29 PM

Finally i get to go online!!
I've been sleeping the moment i get home
Very tired for the past few days
Changed the blog song
Gotta Go My Own Way by Vanessa Ann Hudgens
Nice eh??
Wanted to use another song
But i stumbled across this one
So i'll use this first
There will no be any lessons tomorrow
If it doesn't rain,that is.
I hope it doesn't rain.
Looking forward to the Teacher VS Student games
Heehee,wonder which teachers would be playing.

I'm so looking forward to the September holidays
Because firstly i only have to go back to school on only one day
I expected more
And because there isn't much homework
But most of all,i'm looking forward
TO SEE JJ LIN!!!
He is coming to Singapore
5th September 1.30pm @ Cathay Cineplex
Its R21 and strictly for media
But i'm going to try my luck anyway
Another event is at the Dragonfly,St James Power Station
6pm on 8th September
Most probably won't be going for that
Its a saturday and there is service
And the long-awaited JJ Party II is finally here!!
9th September,3.30pm @ Vivocity Amphitheatre!!
OMG!! Finally its here!!
I got 2 tickets and i'm asking MayLing
But if she is busy then i'll ask others
So let me know if you're interested
Ooooh yay yay yay!!!
JJ Lin is coming to Singapore!!
Yay yay yay!!
Wonder when is he arriving...
Gotta start camping at the airport

I know i know
The O levels are approaching
I should be studying instead
Blah blah blah
I promise i will get my books out
And start studying
Just let me have my fun
I just HAVE to see JJ Lin.
Like, really HAVE to.
I know the exams are coming
So is JJ Lin.

Anyway,played with glitter glue a few days back
It happened in class
Heres the outcome~





Not bad
Almost smudged it with my worksheets
Had 2 free periods on Tuesday
Got pretty bored so i took out my phone
I was studying at the same time ok.



My bag. Lol.



My messy table. Thats E maths TYS. Told u i studying. Together with my masking tape.



My calculator again.



^.^

Ok,i pasted some masking tape at the side of my table
Here are what some of them reads~






Ok,look at the 2nd page of my file
Guess who's picture is in there~




I'm really really really excited
About the JJ Party II
Oh yes,there will be a release of another "Sha Shou" album
A different version
I bought the previous 2 versions
Exactly the same songs but different album cover
I'm so gonna buy the upcoming one
Whether the songs are the same or not
I'm sure it will be awesome
I've seen the cover for the newer version of Sha Shou
The cover is damn nice lah
So cool
Wish i could put the picture up here
But i can't
Copyrighted.

Anway,i'll just stay online
Until around 3am
No lessons tomorrow
Yay yay yay!!
JJ Lin is coming!!
I just cannot find the right words
To express my joy
All i can say is
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!



11:29 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.