Monday, August 13, 2007 / 10:00 PM
FABULOUS.I didn't know that Mr Azhar reads blogs
And better still,read MY blog
I just want to laugh
Hahahahahahahaha
I wanted to delete my blog
After what happened today
But i changed my mind
No way am i deleting my blog
I'm still gonna post entries
Like i always do
Whether any teacher reads it or not
And i'm not removing the pictures below.
Lucky i only posted 3 pictures
Sorry to my source
Really sorry for getting you in this
Whoever you are
Damn
I feel so awkward
I honestly didn't know Mr Azhar
Would come across my blog
Anyway,i still don't feel satisfied
With the last experience
When i went with a couple of friends
To go sing karaoke
I didn't finish the whole list of JJ Lin songs
Still got alot i havent sing yet
And i wanna go again
I don't care
I wanna go again
Gotta find a day to go
And also friends to go with me
So many people just wanna
Stay home and study
I'm not the studying kind
I wanna change my blogskin again
Found another that i liked
But i'm just too lazy to change it
During the weekends perhaps
MayLing borrowed my JJ Lin cd
I'm missing it already
Don't you think JJ Lin
Is such a talented singer & songwriter??
And he is so cute!!
I got 2 tickets
To the JJ Party in September
Its like a mini concert
And i'm bringing MayLing with me
If she doesn't mind
I know i get pretty crazy
When it comes to this sort of stuff
I can go overboard sometimes
I got B3 for Chinese O Levels
I thought i would have gotten worse
B3 is not bad
Considering that i don't really speak chinese
I tried listening to chinese songs
To improve my chinese
It helped in a way
I'm re-taking my chinese anyway
I took a couple of pictures
Of Avarion,Lola & Sandwich
Let me refresh ur memory
They are my hamsters
And they are so adorable
Sandwich was actually
Injured a few weeks ago
And he got a lump growing on his back
I told Christabel
And she said one of her hamsters
Had that problem
And it died a few days later
I was like "WHAT!!"
Luckily,Sandwich totally recovered
After persistent praying
I thought that he would die
Cause nothing seemed to happen
During the first few weeks
But he recovered slowly
And now,Sandwich is in perfect health
Because of the growth
His fur was all dropping off
But not,he is just a happy fluffy hamster
And when i look at him
I see a little puff ball
So adorable
What can i say
God is a healer
Miracle worker
Praise the Lord
Oh,its 10pm+ liao
Gotta watch Desperate Housewives
And do homework too
Haven't started yet
I always have the bad habit
Of doing my homework the very last minute
Does my hair look weird
When i tie it up after i cut and rebond it??
I can't get use to it
The fringe keeps irritating me
Its shorter now so it
Doesn't stay tucked behind my ear
And my ponytail is so short
I can't feel my ponytail
When i turn my head
Its such a weird feeling
10:00 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.