<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 20, 2007 / 11:09 PM

Damn
I just missed Desperate Housewives
Last episode of the season i think
Shoot. I kept reminding myself to watch it all day
And i totally forgot while i was watching Shades Of Truth
Waaah

Its the start of a new week again
The weekends just fly by real fast
And the weekdays just go by soooo slowly
Tomorrow got prayer meeting
I think i will most probably go
Yep.

Today no homework
Miraculous
Slept the whole day
I still feel tired
Oh well
I'll just go listen to my Xi Jie album
Love listening to it
Oh yes
The music video for Baby Baby is out
So cute!!
Go watch it!!
It has plenty of JJ Lin
And in the video he is so smiley
He is so adorable when he smiles
Eeep!! You go see
Then you'll know what i mean



11:09 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.