See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 / 10:37 PM
I didn't feel like blogging the past few days All i did besides going to school Is either sleep or homework I just don't have the mood to do anything else Maybe this is doing me some good My results are picking up But i don't feel that positive mentally I'm doing all my homework And paying attention in class these days Which is so weird Its like a cover-up for something Something not right But i can't figure it out Everyday seems to pass by so slowly My mind is so focused on studying right now Its like a distraction from something But what?? I have heard people say They numb themselves with work Used to think that was crazy Now i know. Everything just seems so boring to me I can't find my enthusiasm I can't find my lame-ness I can't find my happy & talkative self All i see now is the clock slowly ticking While time passes away And i've lost control of my emotions.
Since i'm pretty moody these days I decided to go back to my old accounts of online games My maplestory account Which i entrusted my cousin with Lost 30 million in mesos and 5-8 million worth of items My neopets account was pretty boring Afterall,how much more interesting can it get When your bank account is the maximum And you have millions worth of items In addition to 4 beautifully painted pets So i decided to check out my powerpets account Not my best yet So i decided to work on it Made quite a big profit A few millions But i'm not elite yet And my goal is to be supreme elite I'm only one step away from becoming elite The tough part is the last step I have to be online for consecutively 5 days And hatch an evolution egg Which i tried 3 times but failed Didn't make it on time Love my pet. Its a very adorable deer. Its a limited edition pet Only supreme elites can adopt it I got it from a breeder Spent quite a huge sum on it To change its colour is costly enough 4 million to the chocolatecheese colour I wanted the love colour But 10 million+ I'm not ready to spend that much yet
Her name is -Kaitana- So special right? My goal is to change her colour To Luau(Island) or Angel or Love
Or maybe i'll just get 3 more pets But those 3 colours cost way more than 4 million each And thats alot of money But i'll get there.
I used to enjoy playing Powerpets Sadly,its boring to me now I love to play games Where trading and making money is important Now,it seems to bore me
It might be some time until my next post I don't have to mood to blog Guess i just need some time alone Or someone to talk to I don't know lah When i have so many things to say No one listens When i don't feel like talking Everyone finds it weird Lol I thought my silence would bring peace to some Which it didn't But i guess thats a good sign Its nice to know That people notice me.
10:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 / 10:37 PM
I didn't feel like blogging the past few days All i did besides going to school Is either sleep or homework I just don't have the mood to do anything else Maybe this is doing me some good My results are picking up But i don't feel that positive mentally I'm doing all my homework And paying attention in class these days Which is so weird Its like a cover-up for something Something not right But i can't figure it out Everyday seems to pass by so slowly My mind is so focused on studying right now Its like a distraction from something But what?? I have heard people say They numb themselves with work Used to think that was crazy Now i know. Everything just seems so boring to me I can't find my enthusiasm I can't find my lame-ness I can't find my happy & talkative self All i see now is the clock slowly ticking While time passes away And i've lost control of my emotions.
Since i'm pretty moody these days I decided to go back to my old accounts of online games My maplestory account Which i entrusted my cousin with Lost 30 million in mesos and 5-8 million worth of items My neopets account was pretty boring Afterall,how much more interesting can it get When your bank account is the maximum And you have millions worth of items In addition to 4 beautifully painted pets So i decided to check out my powerpets account Not my best yet So i decided to work on it Made quite a big profit A few millions But i'm not elite yet And my goal is to be supreme elite I'm only one step away from becoming elite The tough part is the last step I have to be online for consecutively 5 days And hatch an evolution egg Which i tried 3 times but failed Didn't make it on time Love my pet. Its a very adorable deer. Its a limited edition pet Only supreme elites can adopt it I got it from a breeder Spent quite a huge sum on it To change its colour is costly enough 4 million to the chocolatecheese colour I wanted the love colour But 10 million+ I'm not ready to spend that much yet
Her name is -Kaitana- So special right? My goal is to change her colour To Luau(Island) or Angel or Love
Or maybe i'll just get 3 more pets But those 3 colours cost way more than 4 million each And thats alot of money But i'll get there.
I used to enjoy playing Powerpets Sadly,its boring to me now I love to play games Where trading and making money is important Now,it seems to bore me
It might be some time until my next post I don't have to mood to blog Guess i just need some time alone Or someone to talk to I don't know lah When i have so many things to say No one listens When i don't feel like talking Everyone finds it weird Lol I thought my silence would bring peace to some Which it didn't But i guess thats a good sign Its nice to know That people notice me.
10:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street