<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 / 12:44 AM

Yes!!
The June Structured Programme has finally come to an end.
Yeah!! Its party time!!
Oh yes,i went for CCA yesterday.
A dream come true.
I finally get to play Souna.
At long last the instructer let me try.
And i think to his surprise,
I can play!!
Instructer said i was playing quite good for starters.
Muahahaha.
Told them i wanted to play.
And that i could play.
I want to play the Souna for any performences.
But percussion comes first,of course
If there is any shortage of people,that is.
Oh ya,i also learnt how to play Dizhi last week.
Brought a Dizhi back to practise
But return liao
Didn't take any pictures.
Right now,i only got the Souna with me.




Nice rite!!!
When i practise Dizhi at home,
My family say i was damn noisy.
Now,i play Souna
They say the house going to collapse
Because of my noisiness
I'm,like,already so quiet lor.
Haha.
Going for Flag Day in a few hours time.
I have absolutely no idea where to go to collect donations
Most probably Chinatown
Cos its far away
So not many will go there
Sian. Flag Day.
Oh well,its for CIP.
Can't say no.
Just finished conferencing with Wilson & MayLing
So little people avaliable to conference
Haiz. Well,having free time better than no free time.
Haha,i'll just talk to Kenneth lor.
Nothing to do mah.
Haha.

I thought my heart had learnt its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming,"Get a grip,girl.
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out."
No chance,no way,i won't say it
No no,its too cliche
I won't say i'm in love
At least out loud i won't say i'm in love



12:44 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.