<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, June 18, 2007 / 12:45 AM

Finally,i get to use the computer!!
Wow,its been 8 days since i last updated.
So many things i want to update
But can't really remember what they are.
Anway,we went to the Science Center as a class on Monday.
Did some DNA experiment thingy



I believe its called a micro-pipette??



Our victims for today!!



Oooh,i look professional eh?? =)



O-kay,that was a silly grin.



Rachelle & I. Scientists.



Christabel & I. And micro-pipette.

After we did the experiment,
We were allowed to explore the place.
Took some pics too.



Only after a good workout will you get a great body like Rachelle.



The 4 of us. ^.^

A few days ago
I went with Kenneth & Terrance to Downtown East Arcade to play
Lets just say i burnt a big hole in my wallet.
Wait,its more like i burnt my entire wallet!!
First its was that Romance of the 3 kingdom game thingy
Then that addictive sweet machine
And i had to be so stupid to insist on getting the prize.
Well,i got the prize from the arcade
And the arcade took my money.
Anyway,i named him Mr Quiggle.



Haha,so silly rite??
Ok,thats enough for today.
Goodbye.



12:45 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.