<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, May 20, 2007 / 8:45 PM

I've not been updating my blog regularly.
Nothing much to update.
Just as expected,
My results are not exactly very good.
Passed everything.
But not a single A.
I think.
I guess i deserved it.
Lol.
So pathetic.
Not a single A.
Gotta start taking my studies seriously.
O levels this year leh!
And i'm the only sec 4 slacking.
What am i thinking.
I really need a wake-up call.
But everytime i tell myself
Gotta start taking your work seriously
It results in me slacking even more.
I need people to watch me study.
Otherwise i can't.
No,wait.
Not people,a person.
Yep.
Otherwise i will start to talk
And when i talk
I dun think i will stop.
Crap >.<
I need someone who will not crap with me
To make me sit and study
Otherwise i will find alot of things to do.
Easily distracted lah.
Of course,if the person too strict
And dun talk to me at all
I also dun wanna study.
Sian.
Still got so much homework.
Tmw is science practical exam.
So is tuesday.
And next monday is MT O levels.
I really dun feel like studying
I just want to party.

I can't believe that this is happening
Something i thought i had put behind me
Now it keeps popping up in my head
And i can't get rid of it
Strangely though
I'm enjoying this feeling



8:45 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.