<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, May 14, 2007 / 9:49 PM

I wanted to update my blog yesterday.
And i did.
But i didnt save.
Typed a whole chunk of stuff
Then the stupid laptop shut down on its own
And i didnt save
Crap.
All my effort went down the drain.
Nevermind.
Water-Baptism went great yesterday
I had alot of fun
Now,its Janice Evengeline to you
Love my name
Looking at people donate blood is fun too
I watched Alvin,YueZe & Jiji donate
Blood flowing down a tube.
But they say not pain.
Sian.
If it was pain,it would have been more fun.
Sorry lah,
I abit sadist one.

Visited my grandmother today.
She brought me to eat at my uncle's stall
Taiwanese Beef Noodles.
Da best.
I love them.
Usually,i don't take beef
Cos i think it tastes weird and it has a strange smell
But for my uncle's beef noodles
MmmMmm

Tomorrow got school liao
Haiz
I'm looking forward to going to sch.
I just dun want to receive my results
Cos i know for this round
I didn't do much
And if i get poor results
I would pretty much say
That i deserved it
Afterall,when everyone was mugging
I was outside partying
Or at home sleeping or watching tv
Haiz.

Typical me.



9:49 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.