<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 02, 2007 / 10:05 PM

Yes yes,i'm finally back!! Phew,all the SYF practises are tiring me out. Everyday there is practise till 7pm. Plus there is still homework. I'm really really tired. I'm amazed i made it so far. 2 more days till SYF. Wow,i thought i wouldn't survive until then.

I'm a survivor. Oh yeah.

I'm so eager for friday to come!! Its the Easter service,and i have a couple of friends going. Finally they agreed to come. I really feel so tired from all the practises that i don't feel like typing about anything in particular.

Actually,i'm quite excited to know what we will get for SYF. I think we will most probably get a silver. If we're really lucky,we'll get a gold. No way we'll go back to a bronze,let alone COP. I guess gold isn't out of the question yet. We Crestians always work best under pressure. Plus we always do exceptionally well on stage.

The GOLD is MINE.

And so are you. ^.-



10:05 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.