<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, April 07, 2007 / 1:03 PM

Wow,its been almost a week since i last blogged!! So many events,so little time. I feel more energetic today,so i am blogging. Must be because of all the events that happened this week. Uplifting. =)

We got silver for SYF. Not bad,though i wouldn't say it was our best. We could have gotten gold. But i guess we got abit too nervous on stage and messed things up. But for that,we got a silver. Hm...if we didn't messed things up,i think that gold would be ours. But look on the bright side,we made a mess and got a silver. That must be one good mess.

Yesterday was good friday. I went for the easter service. It was pretty good. I brought along a couple of friends too. Under my friends list was~
  • Trivia
  • CheYee
  • WanJun
  • Joey
  • Rachelle
  • Christabel
  • YuTing
  • Bryan
  • XinPing
  • YanSoon

Yup,10 of them. MayLing brought somemore and they include

  • Arthur
  • Edmund
  • Brandon
  • LiQiang

I had alot of fun. We had KFC for dinner,and the dinner was hilarious with Li Qiang and Yan Soon around. When lame meets lamer. Oh yes,and i wore the new necklace which i bought recently. It was so pretty. Shalynne say look like those prom accessories.

Going for the 4.30pm easter service later. Julian is coming. He said he wanted to come yesterday but he didn't show up. This kind one.

I wanted to wear the same shirt i wore yesterday to today's service cos i got nothing else to wear,but i was digging in my wardrobe just now and found another top. Yay.

I was supposed to go ice-skating with Xin Ping and her friends today at Jurong. But i had to reach Expo by 3pm and according to my calculations,i will not be able to reach expo in time if i go so i'm sacrificing my outing with my dear junior to go service.

The crowd yesterday for service was awesome. We practically packed the hall to its fullest!! I can't wait for service again today.

My mind is spinning round and round
Theres something special i have found
And everytime i close my eyes
All i can think of is you



1:03 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.