See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 16, 2007 / 9:58 PM
I hope tomorrow never comes. Its time for seniors to step down tomorrow. I never want to ever leave percussion. Never ever. I'm so gonna miss my percussionists. And the instruments. And my timpani!!! I LOVE my timpani!!! I wish i could bring you back home!! All the lovely memories,sweet and bitter. So many special moments. Whenever i am feeling down or upset,i just have to sit with my timpani surrounding me and i just feel so safe. I'm so gonna miss percussion so much. I think its the only part of my life which i love music so much.
Speech day was great. Everyone was asleep during in the hall until we started our dance. Then the whole hall burst into life!! It was quite awesome.
Oh yes,The Benny Hinn services were awesome. There were so many miracles and i just felt the presence of the Lord so strongly and i tried my best to hold back the tears but some just rolled down my cheeks.
I just spent 2 hours preparing the gifts i have for percussion section tomorrow. I really am gonna miss them. Leaving percussion is like losing a part of me. A huge part. And it hurts.
I'm so glad that you still remember Because i won't forget Now and forever
9:58 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 16, 2007 / 9:58 PM
I hope tomorrow never comes. Its time for seniors to step down tomorrow. I never want to ever leave percussion. Never ever. I'm so gonna miss my percussionists. And the instruments. And my timpani!!! I LOVE my timpani!!! I wish i could bring you back home!! All the lovely memories,sweet and bitter. So many special moments. Whenever i am feeling down or upset,i just have to sit with my timpani surrounding me and i just feel so safe. I'm so gonna miss percussion so much. I think its the only part of my life which i love music so much.
Speech day was great. Everyone was asleep during in the hall until we started our dance. Then the whole hall burst into life!! It was quite awesome.
Oh yes,The Benny Hinn services were awesome. There were so many miracles and i just felt the presence of the Lord so strongly and i tried my best to hold back the tears but some just rolled down my cheeks.
I just spent 2 hours preparing the gifts i have for percussion section tomorrow. I really am gonna miss them. Leaving percussion is like losing a part of me. A huge part. And it hurts.
I'm so glad that you still remember Because i won't forget Now and forever
9:58 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street