<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 / 9:35 PM

Band got bronze. What can i say?? It was kind of expected. But i shall not go on. It will be too evil of me. Next up will be Guzheng. My prediction will be silver. When i predicted that band will get bronze,i was serious,not biased. This time,its the same. I think Guzheng will get silver.

Today's Speech Day rehearsal was alot better than all the previous ones. I'm excited for specch day. The dance is so fun. And all the consent forms i have to collect. Haiz. Some people in class are really co-operative. Others just need reminders.

I bought alot of stuff from my juniors for their fund-raising.
Haiz,see how nice i am to them.

Slowly,i've learnt to accept reality
And forget my feelings gradually

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Posted in the morning*
*Re-posted here due to some errors*

I'll just do this real fast cos i wanna go to school liao.

1st of all,yesterday was the last time we seniors will be having cca. We seniors got praised for the great job we did. I feel so special being singled out. Haha,but alot of seniors did very well too!! I love my percussion section. I feel so sad already. I'll miss all the great times we had,and the juniors of course. Most of all,i'll miss my percussionists!! And my bao bei timpanis!!! Wahhh!!! I love them all!!!

2nd,i can't stand the mdm peh!!! She made Speech Day rehearsal a total mess!! The indoor dance thingy really sucked. I enjoyed the outdoors parade. Couldnt stand the indoors one so much that i skipped practise yesterday. Not worth my time,especially when its my last time going for CCA.

3rd,band is going for SYF today. Honestly i hope they wun beat us lah,but i still hope that they will get good results. How contradicting. But really,with the way they are currently playing, bronze seems to be the limit.

Ok,that enough for now.
Gotta dash to school.
Luv ya!!!





9:35 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.