<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, March 25, 2007 / 8:00 PM

The rehearsal at Singapore Conference Hall didn't went that well. The orchestra played very softly. I wanted to stab myself when i heard the orchestra play. Then i wondered why i'm in this orchestra. And why am i putting in so much effort when obviously its not gonna work out. Then i realised i was in the orchestra because of the percussion instruments. I remembered that when i was in sec 1 and it was during CCA open house,i saw the percussion instruments and became very interested in them. The yangqin too. And guess what. When i 1st came to the orchestra,my 1st instrument was yangqin. And now i'm the percussion sectional leader. Too much of a coincidence. Maybe its just destiny. =)

My maths test. Haiz. I thought i would get scolded for writing those huge words behind my paper,but it turned out pretty hilarious. YueZe didn't scold me and MayLing realised when i said huge pink words i meant huge and pink. Lol. And the "lar" which i wrote was emphasized. I wrote "cannot solve lar". Lol,actually is can solve,but we haven't learn how to yet. Then after the cellgroup left,remaining only me,MayLing,YueZe,the silly kitten run inside my house. Then go upstairs and disturb my father who is sleeping. The the kitten give that innocent look and dun want to leave the house so i carried it out. MayLing scared of cats,so she stood from a distance,she left shortly after that. And the kitten tried to enter again. So i went outside and closed the door to stop it. Then my brother go and lock me outside,and i never bring my key,leaving me banging the door and YueZe watching me. So embarrassing. Lol,but i finally got in after awhile.

During CCA yesterday,we moved the percussion instruments onto the stage in the hall for our assembly performence. Lucky we can leave the instruments there or else the freaking heavy percussion instruments have to be moved by us again and my section all girls. Not easy that we got it up ok. So we rehearsed in the hall. The hall wasn't built for musical purposes so we didn't sounded very good. Actually,i couldn't tell if we were even audible. The whole percussion section was practically whacking so hard on our instruments to hear ourselves already. And the stage is damn small. I am cramped with the timpani and the grand piano. Plus i still have to hit the gong so i have to move the timpani out and hit it,then move it back again. Lol. Well,look on the bright side,we get to leave lessons 1 period early.

Piano lessons were pretty much the usual bore. I went around window-shopping in Parkway Parade after that. Found nothing interesting. I was looking for a necklace. So i went to White Sands,and i bought an absolutely gorgeous necklace. It was $22. But got 50% discount so i bought it for $11. So pretty. I'm gonna wear it for easter.

I can't wait for easter service. I'm sure its gonna be alot of fun. I've invited the percussion section to go for it. So hopefully they come. There is a prayer meeting this Thursday,and i can't wait for that too. Its been quite some time since the last prayer meeting. I wish time could fly when i want it to,and stop or go back when i say so.

There is something about you
That attracts me to you so much
The special something about you
That keeps you on my mind



8:00 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.