<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 19, 2007 / 9:08 PM

Its the 1st day of school. But the past week didn't feel anything like a holiday at all,so i'm not sure if its right to call today the 1st day of school. I'm feeling very tired from all the work and responsibilities that i have. I really feel like ending it all,but i know its not right,so i won't. I'll just find the strength to struggle through.

I really need someone to help me with my schoolwork. Someone to give me tuition,but one-to-one tuition. I suddenly realised what my learning style results meant. During the sec 4 camp,the results didn't make any sense to me,now i know. Solitary and social are my results. Solitary cos i can only learn during one-to-one lessons. Social cos i need someone to teach me. I can't learn on my own. I will dose off.

So now,all i gotta do is find that someone who can help me. Someone who is willing to give me tuition during the weekdays and can come my house for the tuition. Sian. Where to find such a good person??

This morning was in a rush. I woke up pretty late so i had to rush to school,then had to "touch up" on my homework. Then lessons were a blur. I had no idea what was going on. That was when i realised i seriously need help. Everything the teachers were speaking sounded alien to me!!

I'm losing my mind!!!



9:08 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.