See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 05, 2007 / 8:52 PM
I just finished reading someone's blog. She really deserves to be slapped. I mean,which junior would be so rude to a senior?? Its just not right. Maybe i havent seen much of the cruel world,but i really cant stand wat i see. Its just repulsive. At least show some respect for the senior. Its like the most basic thing wat. And nobody is picking on you. Neither is the world against you. Its just you against yourself.
I cant stand some juniors these days. They think that their lives are like those taiwanese drama shows,where they are the most pitiful in the world. Sheesh. Grow up,there is a reason it is called a "show". Its not real life. Well,at least not all juniors are like that and i'm very glad that the juniors i know are respectful. I mean,where did the basic value of respect go??
I'm going to file my A maths file later. Need to hand up both E-maths and A-maths file by wednesday. Wow,alot to do. Thank God there is no maths homework,apart from the 2 really tough questions we have to do in the maths notebook. I also have history weekend homework. Its source based,so i think i won't take long to finish it.
March holidays are approaching,but for us sec 4s,i guess it won't be much of a holiday. I have to return to school for, six out of the seven days of the holiday. So much for holidays. But when i'm through with this year,i can relax. So whatever i'm doing now,i believe its gonna pay off. Right now,all i gotta do is put up with all the hard work,and i'll be fine after that.
Desperate Housewives is showing later @ 10pm on channel 5. Must watch it. Ugly Betty was hilarious.
Oh ya,lucky Crystalbelle send me the content page for A-maths file,otherwise i can go and jump off the building now. Less pain.
Tomorrow got CCA. We finally got a slot at the Singapore Conference Hall!! Yes!! I can't wait to go there again. I miss the fun of being on stage.
I just love the spotlight.
8:52 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 05, 2007 / 8:52 PM
I just finished reading someone's blog. She really deserves to be slapped. I mean,which junior would be so rude to a senior?? Its just not right. Maybe i havent seen much of the cruel world,but i really cant stand wat i see. Its just repulsive. At least show some respect for the senior. Its like the most basic thing wat. And nobody is picking on you. Neither is the world against you. Its just you against yourself.
I cant stand some juniors these days. They think that their lives are like those taiwanese drama shows,where they are the most pitiful in the world. Sheesh. Grow up,there is a reason it is called a "show". Its not real life. Well,at least not all juniors are like that and i'm very glad that the juniors i know are respectful. I mean,where did the basic value of respect go??
I'm going to file my A maths file later. Need to hand up both E-maths and A-maths file by wednesday. Wow,alot to do. Thank God there is no maths homework,apart from the 2 really tough questions we have to do in the maths notebook. I also have history weekend homework. Its source based,so i think i won't take long to finish it.
March holidays are approaching,but for us sec 4s,i guess it won't be much of a holiday. I have to return to school for, six out of the seven days of the holiday. So much for holidays. But when i'm through with this year,i can relax. So whatever i'm doing now,i believe its gonna pay off. Right now,all i gotta do is put up with all the hard work,and i'll be fine after that.
Desperate Housewives is showing later @ 10pm on channel 5. Must watch it. Ugly Betty was hilarious.
Oh ya,lucky Crystalbelle send me the content page for A-maths file,otherwise i can go and jump off the building now. Less pain.
Tomorrow got CCA. We finally got a slot at the Singapore Conference Hall!! Yes!! I can't wait to go there again. I miss the fun of being on stage.
I just love the spotlight.
8:52 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street