See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, February 02, 2007 / 5:50 PM
Its been a week since i last blogged. Common tests are next week!! Aaah!! I'm gonna try something different this year. If i made it through the past 3 years without studying,i wonder what the results will be if i study. Muahahaha.
I enjoy watching ZhiYang on tv. He is really cute. I heard he will be at the Project Superstar finals. At first,CheYee and Joey and I wanted to go watch,but we realised common test was the following day so we decided not to go. Instead,we'll just stay at home to watch. Nevermind,the camera will surely close-up on ZhiYang one. Haha.
My jealousy is mostly gone now. I was pretty stupid to get myself all jealous.Afterall,its none of my concern.
Tmw still got CCA. But i'm not complaining. Its about time we had saturday practise. I can safely say that we've improved alot. The Erhu section has improved and the Wind section has shown signs of hope. At least still got abit of hope.
Oh ya,a small group of us had to stay back to record chinese new year song. So stupid. I feel so retarded playing the piece. It was ok lah,pretty good compared to wat we always play at combined practise. And the video is going to be shown during assembly for chinese new year. Shoot. I feel so embarressed. We had to retake 3 times. The 1st time we forgot to shout "Happy New Year". The 2nd time we looked tortured. So we had to do it again. Lucky the 3rd time was fine.
And when i was leaving the CO room,i saw the band marching. Actually,more of just standing at attention with their instruments. My juniors were with me when we saw the band. We were waiting to see a performence,so we stood there and watch them stand at attention until the band major shouted "5 mins break!!". Then we were like "chey..."
The drums in the band just look so cool!! I bet they sound cool too. Wish i had a chance to play with the band for once. I really want to.
5:50 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, February 02, 2007 / 5:50 PM
Its been a week since i last blogged. Common tests are next week!! Aaah!! I'm gonna try something different this year. If i made it through the past 3 years without studying,i wonder what the results will be if i study. Muahahaha.
I enjoy watching ZhiYang on tv. He is really cute. I heard he will be at the Project Superstar finals. At first,CheYee and Joey and I wanted to go watch,but we realised common test was the following day so we decided not to go. Instead,we'll just stay at home to watch. Nevermind,the camera will surely close-up on ZhiYang one. Haha.
My jealousy is mostly gone now. I was pretty stupid to get myself all jealous.Afterall,its none of my concern.
Tmw still got CCA. But i'm not complaining. Its about time we had saturday practise. I can safely say that we've improved alot. The Erhu section has improved and the Wind section has shown signs of hope. At least still got abit of hope.
Oh ya,a small group of us had to stay back to record chinese new year song. So stupid. I feel so retarded playing the piece. It was ok lah,pretty good compared to wat we always play at combined practise. And the video is going to be shown during assembly for chinese new year. Shoot. I feel so embarressed. We had to retake 3 times. The 1st time we forgot to shout "Happy New Year". The 2nd time we looked tortured. So we had to do it again. Lucky the 3rd time was fine.
And when i was leaving the CO room,i saw the band marching. Actually,more of just standing at attention with their instruments. My juniors were with me when we saw the band. We were waiting to see a performence,so we stood there and watch them stand at attention until the band major shouted "5 mins break!!". Then we were like "chey..."
The drums in the band just look so cool!! I bet they sound cool too. Wish i had a chance to play with the band for once. I really want to.
5:50 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street