See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, February 09, 2007 / 11:19 PM
Hello hello hello!! Ok,i've been slacking on updating my blog these days. Alot of homework lah.Somemore got common tests. So busy. I want time to relax also dun have lor. Sometimes i'm so tired i sleep during the day and miss the 7pm show "Let It Shine"!! And i get so tired when i wake up to bathe,its around 11pm already. And i'm feeling pretty sick these days. But for the sake of common test,i gotta pull myself together and go to school anyway.
O level results were released today. I heard that my seniors didnt do quite well. Mr Ong is not pleased. But what the heck,even if they did well,we sec 4s will still suffer anyway. If they did well,we have to beat their score. If they didnt do well,we will be pressed to work harder. So its the same outcome. Haiz.
Oh yes,the sec 1s are finally coming for CCA. Some of them are just adorable while others are pretty anti-social. Percussion got 2 new juniors. In fact,2 guys!! Its been awhile since we had a guy in percussion. Darius and Donovan are their names. Darius is quite cute. The children kind of cute ok. At least he is enthusaistic about learning and when i told him to go home and practise on how to move his wrists only,he got practise. So thats good. Donovan is kinda not so open. Shy i guess. I'm trying my best to make them feel welcomed. But today during CCA,the conductor say he want all the sec 1s with music background to go Erhu section cos the Erhu section really like want to die already. Not enough people. So Darius and Donovan had to go play Erhu. And today after CCA,Darius actually told me that he want to go back percussion. So i told him that erhu is only temporary. In fact,quite a few juniors want to join percussion. I feel so honoured. Oh ya,and those juniors with no music background are left in their sections,but after the conductor found out that percussion dun have backup,he sent them to percussion. There are 3 of them and they are girls. If i'm not wrong,their names are Jane,Joey & Wan Qin or something like that. Cant remember. Wan Qin in pretty social,she started talking almost instantly,so i ask her to be Yuan Shan's reserve. They get along pretty well,so it should be fine. Joey was Theresa's reserve. Ok lah,she is not that talkative,but not that quiet either. Jane. Haiz. She is really quiet. I had i hard time trying to communicate with her. I felt as though i was talking to myself the whole time. So stupid. But i'm the percussion sectional leader,and i think that if i dun make them feel welcomed,the teachers might as well fire me. Haha. Oh ya,May Ling left early today,so i was left with 2 instruments to play and the whole percussion section to supervise at the same time. Busy sia. One moment i was here,the next moment i'm there. But it was fun lah.
Tmw is the long awaited CCA camp. We actually wanted the camp to be 4 hours long,but in the end,we were only given 2 hours. And there will be 5 groups and 5 facilitators. I am proud to say i'm a facilitator. I will be leading one group tomorrow for the games. I'm sure it will be fun. Oh yeah,and i have to host the "Squirrel & Tree" game tomorrow. Pretty nervous. I'm not sure if i can host like i do in front of 70+ people. I usually only host in front of maximum 20+ people. 70 is a really huge number. Gotta have faith that i can do it. Yeah.
Alot of people's birthday coming up. I already see my money sprouting wings and flying away.
CIAO
11:19 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, February 09, 2007 / 11:19 PM
Hello hello hello!! Ok,i've been slacking on updating my blog these days. Alot of homework lah.Somemore got common tests. So busy. I want time to relax also dun have lor. Sometimes i'm so tired i sleep during the day and miss the 7pm show "Let It Shine"!! And i get so tired when i wake up to bathe,its around 11pm already. And i'm feeling pretty sick these days. But for the sake of common test,i gotta pull myself together and go to school anyway.
O level results were released today. I heard that my seniors didnt do quite well. Mr Ong is not pleased. But what the heck,even if they did well,we sec 4s will still suffer anyway. If they did well,we have to beat their score. If they didnt do well,we will be pressed to work harder. So its the same outcome. Haiz.
Oh yes,the sec 1s are finally coming for CCA. Some of them are just adorable while others are pretty anti-social. Percussion got 2 new juniors. In fact,2 guys!! Its been awhile since we had a guy in percussion. Darius and Donovan are their names. Darius is quite cute. The children kind of cute ok. At least he is enthusaistic about learning and when i told him to go home and practise on how to move his wrists only,he got practise. So thats good. Donovan is kinda not so open. Shy i guess. I'm trying my best to make them feel welcomed. But today during CCA,the conductor say he want all the sec 1s with music background to go Erhu section cos the Erhu section really like want to die already. Not enough people. So Darius and Donovan had to go play Erhu. And today after CCA,Darius actually told me that he want to go back percussion. So i told him that erhu is only temporary. In fact,quite a few juniors want to join percussion. I feel so honoured. Oh ya,and those juniors with no music background are left in their sections,but after the conductor found out that percussion dun have backup,he sent them to percussion. There are 3 of them and they are girls. If i'm not wrong,their names are Jane,Joey & Wan Qin or something like that. Cant remember. Wan Qin in pretty social,she started talking almost instantly,so i ask her to be Yuan Shan's reserve. They get along pretty well,so it should be fine. Joey was Theresa's reserve. Ok lah,she is not that talkative,but not that quiet either. Jane. Haiz. She is really quiet. I had i hard time trying to communicate with her. I felt as though i was talking to myself the whole time. So stupid. But i'm the percussion sectional leader,and i think that if i dun make them feel welcomed,the teachers might as well fire me. Haha. Oh ya,May Ling left early today,so i was left with 2 instruments to play and the whole percussion section to supervise at the same time. Busy sia. One moment i was here,the next moment i'm there. But it was fun lah.
Tmw is the long awaited CCA camp. We actually wanted the camp to be 4 hours long,but in the end,we were only given 2 hours. And there will be 5 groups and 5 facilitators. I am proud to say i'm a facilitator. I will be leading one group tomorrow for the games. I'm sure it will be fun. Oh yeah,and i have to host the "Squirrel & Tree" game tomorrow. Pretty nervous. I'm not sure if i can host like i do in front of 70+ people. I usually only host in front of maximum 20+ people. 70 is a really huge number. Gotta have faith that i can do it. Yeah.
Alot of people's birthday coming up. I already see my money sprouting wings and flying away.
CIAO
11:19 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street