<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, January 15, 2007 / 7:02 PM

Yes,i'm back to update my blog. I realise i'm getting lazier. I seldom update my blog and my entries are so short. Schoolwork is getting tougher and i'm starting to feel the pressure. So tired. Its so pressurizing being sec 4. But i know once i'm through with this year,i'm free to go. So i'm just going to hang in there,keep my fingers crossed and try my best.

Finally,the drama series "Let It Shine" will start tomorrow on channel 8 at 7pm. I've been waiting for that show for a long time. ZhiYang is in it. Yes,you got it right. Huang ZhiYang,the Campus Superstar winner. I'm so into him. I think he is cute. He has a good voice too. Last time during the finals for CSS,i voted for him like 20 times!! My mum almost killed me after she found out,but for the sake of ZhiYang winning,thats the least i could do. Haha,i love him. WanJun lend me her Campus Superstar cd today. I finally added the song ZhiYang sang,22,into my ipod. Listening to him sing just puts me to dream mode. I get so hypnotised. He is so adorable.

Homework seems to be piling up these days. All i can think of everyday,besides *ahem* some people, is homework. Haiz. My life is becoming robotic again. Wake up,go school,come home,do homework,sleep,and the whole cycle starts again. Just when i was starting to enjoy my life during the holidays. Haiz. Tmw still got bio test. Havent studied. I'm so tired i dun feel llike changing blogskins or updating my upcoming events column. I wake up every morning not wanting to start my day because i know its going to be the same old thing again. I only look forward to saturday. Church service is the only thing that is not black and white to me. At least i get to go church service. Otherwise i would die of boredom or go crazy.

Next week is level camp. To be precise,next wednesday,thursday and friday. I've heard that we will not be studying plus we will be having lunch at Swensens,totally sponsered. Alright man!! I've got something to look forward to.

Oh yeah,yesterday i went to Singapore Conference Hall with YiZhen,MayLing,ChingHsia,CheYee & Arthur to watch Temasek Polytechnics CO performence. They were pretty good. Speaking of Temasek Poly,we will be going there for the open house this friday. That means chinese remedial is out. Yeah!!

Ok,i gotta go do homework liao. I'm such a good girl. =P



7:02 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.