<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, December 24, 2006 / 1:07 AM

Ok,finally can use laptop. My brother using just now. Today is the first two christmas services. Actually,its yesterday cos its already past midnite. Service was great. I attended both services. And i thought for both services the word would be the same but it turned out different. So lucky i went for the 2nd service. Yup. I'm going for the 1.30pm service tmw. Have to be at Expo by 11.30am to book seats. Too excited liao. Oh ya,and the surprise. Hope you guys liked it. A red rose soft toy and a christmas card. Sorry if the card very messy. My handwriting not that fabulous one. The roses are so pretty. Wish i could keep them for myself. Oh ya,service. I love the candlelight part. So sweet. So shiny. And i got to do it twice. Haha. I'll update the sermons later. I want to sleep now. Was chatting with Jason just now. Yup. Finally,he got come online. Talk for so long then realised he didn't know who i was. Lol. Anyway,i'll see ya later for service if you're going. Bye,i shall go and sleep now.



1:07 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.