See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 / 9:29 PM
My brother's birthday is over. Yep. Coming up next is Christmas. Yesterday Shalynne,Jiji,May Ling,Gerald,Geraldine,Benedict,Jing Han & Adora came to make chocolate marshmallows. But it didnt turn out properly. The chocolate melted at first,then it hardened,then cannot melt. So we didnt make the chocolate marshmallows. Then we had a small prayer meeting to pray for the cellgroup and for christmas service. Then we went carolling. It was an okay experience. I like to sing,so i pretty much enjoyed myself. I also played the tambourine while Gerald played his guitar. And the rest sang. Haha. And we only had one practice session which was on the day itself and the session took less than an hour. Haha. Yeah. Well,i got nothing much to say. Just finished updating the E369 blog. Too long never update sermon liao. I'm still deciding on who to invite for service. Oh ya,my family is having our annual christmas dinner. Its those kind of christmas dinner where there will be turkey with yummy stuffing and cranberry sauce,ham,hot chocolate,gingerbread house and all sorts of yummy stuff. Yep,all those christmassy food. Good eh? It happening this Sunday night. And this friday,i'm going to my auntie's house to make gingerbread man. Muahahaha!! I will be getting all the good stuff!! And none for you!! Muahahaha!!!
9:29 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 / 9:29 PM
My brother's birthday is over. Yep. Coming up next is Christmas. Yesterday Shalynne,Jiji,May Ling,Gerald,Geraldine,Benedict,Jing Han & Adora came to make chocolate marshmallows. But it didnt turn out properly. The chocolate melted at first,then it hardened,then cannot melt. So we didnt make the chocolate marshmallows. Then we had a small prayer meeting to pray for the cellgroup and for christmas service. Then we went carolling. It was an okay experience. I like to sing,so i pretty much enjoyed myself. I also played the tambourine while Gerald played his guitar. And the rest sang. Haha. And we only had one practice session which was on the day itself and the session took less than an hour. Haha. Yeah. Well,i got nothing much to say. Just finished updating the E369 blog. Too long never update sermon liao. I'm still deciding on who to invite for service. Oh ya,my family is having our annual christmas dinner. Its those kind of christmas dinner where there will be turkey with yummy stuffing and cranberry sauce,ham,hot chocolate,gingerbread house and all sorts of yummy stuff. Yep,all those christmassy food. Good eh? It happening this Sunday night. And this friday,i'm going to my auntie's house to make gingerbread man. Muahahaha!! I will be getting all the good stuff!! And none for you!! Muahahaha!!!
9:29 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street