<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, December 01, 2006 / 7:21 PM

Multiplication was yesterday. Haiz. I'm gonna miss those who are going to go with Bro Ming Yao.

Especially some people.
Like Sandy.
Like Xue Ting.
Like Kenneth Yeo.
Like Clement.
Like David.
Like Soon Peng
Like Wilson.

Why!? Why did you guys have to go to another cell-group!? Wah!! I'm gonna miss u guys!! Xue Ting!! Always sit beside me during service,and buy hairband together!! Sandy!!Always sing so nice,now cell-group is gonna be alot quieter!! Kenneth!!! I dun care,u better continue to teach me physics!! Clement!! One more round of daidee!! David!! You can still call me in the wee hours of the morning,i know u dun sleep one. Soon Peng!! I'm gonna miss ur lame jokes. Wilson!! You know some people always very qian bian....nah,just kidding!! I'm gonna miss ur nonsense.

Sorry if i missed anyone out. I am running short of time to type this. My mum wants to use the laptop. I miss all those who are going to a different cell-group already. Wah!!



7:21 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.