<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 / 12:56 PM

Just found out that i will be leaving Singapore next week,on the 11th Dec,Monday. I'll be going to Malaysia,dunno which part,with the BBG,then maybe to Thailand and other countries.

Boring.

I prefer to stay in Singapore. There are many things to do here,many people to see,alot of homework to do.

Haiz,ok fine. I admit. I just want to stay in Singapore for just 1 person. But thats still a good reason for wanting to stay. Plus there will be many activities. Haiz. I dun wanna leave Singapore so soon. I havent even started on homework.

The East Zone Youth Camp is tomorrow and friday. Cant wait for it. My only worry now is money. I'm going bankrupt soon. So sad.

Ok,lets not get solemn here. Later May Ling & I are both going to watch a CO performence with Yan Ping & Hai Mei. Jian Feng is performing. And so is Hui Yi. And then on Sunday May Ling,Jian Feng & I are gonna watch Yan Ping & Hai Mei's school CO performence.

Well,thats something to look forward to.

When will it be May Ling's & my turn to perform??



12:56 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.