See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, December 10, 2006 / 1:26 PM
I'm tired. I didnt really sleep last night. Couldnt sleep. I'm leaving Singapore tomorrow. I'm gonna miss it here. I dun wanna leave. So sian. Somemore i thought this morning no piano lesson so its ok if i dun sleep. Then when around 9am,my father call me to get ready for piano lesson. Damn. My eyes very pain. Luckily piano lesson today went pretty well. Almost done with the stupid 16 pages song. Play until my wrists very pain. My eye also pain.
Geraldine's grandmother passed away last night while we were at Tampines Mall. I'm going to the wake later. I want to do something for her. When i was sick during the camp,she take care of me. Now its my turn. Its so sudden. We were eating dinner at TM when she received a call,saying her grandmother passed away. Haiz.
Later i'm going toTampines East Community Centre to watch Pasir Ris Sec's CO performence. I thought i would be pretty excited about it. But somehow,i just dun really feel like going. I just feel like sleeping. My eyes hurt.
There is prayer meeting this Tuesday,but i cant attend. I really wanna go prayer meeting. I feel so tired and bored.
I dun wanna go overseas. I wanna talk to friends. I wanna sleep. I wanna blog. I wanna stare into space. I want time to stop.
1:26 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, December 10, 2006 / 1:26 PM
I'm tired. I didnt really sleep last night. Couldnt sleep. I'm leaving Singapore tomorrow. I'm gonna miss it here. I dun wanna leave. So sian. Somemore i thought this morning no piano lesson so its ok if i dun sleep. Then when around 9am,my father call me to get ready for piano lesson. Damn. My eyes very pain. Luckily piano lesson today went pretty well. Almost done with the stupid 16 pages song. Play until my wrists very pain. My eye also pain.
Geraldine's grandmother passed away last night while we were at Tampines Mall. I'm going to the wake later. I want to do something for her. When i was sick during the camp,she take care of me. Now its my turn. Its so sudden. We were eating dinner at TM when she received a call,saying her grandmother passed away. Haiz.
Later i'm going toTampines East Community Centre to watch Pasir Ris Sec's CO performence. I thought i would be pretty excited about it. But somehow,i just dun really feel like going. I just feel like sleeping. My eyes hurt.
There is prayer meeting this Tuesday,but i cant attend. I really wanna go prayer meeting. I feel so tired and bored.
I dun wanna go overseas. I wanna talk to friends. I wanna sleep. I wanna blog. I wanna stare into space. I want time to stop.
1:26 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street