<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, December 07, 2006 / 10:55 PM

I just came back from the East Zone Youth Camp. Man,it was awesome!! I had alot of fun today!! So many people came!! Well,what am i saying? Of course many people came!! Today was for the believers. Tomorrow is an evangelistic outreach. We will be playing games from 10am-9pm. Its gonna be fun fun fun!!

Oh ya,i went for the Kao Ji concert yesterday. Jian Feng,Hui Yi,Jeanette & Jonathan from DHS got perform. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Bryan also went for the concert. I didnt know till he called me on the day itself. LOL. There is another concert at Tampines CC. Its by Pasir Ris Sec. Hai Mei & Yan Ping will be performing. Yeah. I have a feeling its gonna be fun.

And after the concert on Sunday,i'm gonna go overseas liao. Time sure flies when you're enjoying yourself.

I'm gonna start inviting people to go for the camp.

Bye!!



10:55 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.