See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 10, 2006 / 2:03 PM
Today is my last day at school. Next week its CIO camp at Dunman High. I'm pretty excited. Really looking forward to it. And since Che Yee,Christabel,Sin Ying and I wun be present on monday,we had to take the functions test today. The class will be taking on monday. Well,i can't say anything about the test. I'm not supposed to. Haha.
Last nite we went to Mr Shafie's house. The ppl who went were
Mabel
Shing Juan
Eugene
Dexter
Wen Hong
Jia Jin
Zhe Lin
Sin Ying
Rasikin
Malique
Huda
Dianah
Emiliyana
Amirah
Nadirah
Joey
Elizabeth
Rachelle
Christabel
Yu Ting
ME!!
Yep,thats all of us. We had lots of fun. Mr Shafie's daughter danced and sang for us. She is so cute. And sarcastic too. Sheesh,wonder where her sarcastic gene comes from?? >.<
I got a few shots and video from Mr Shafie's house,but there seems to be a problem uploading them. I will upload them as soon as i figure out the problem.
Oh ya,to those who are going for the camp on monday,meet in sch at 7.45am. There will be a shuttle bus to take us to Dunman High. The bus is only for monday and friday because we need to bring our instruments(excluding timpani. haha.). We will be leaving our instruments in the school. Yay,i only need to bring drumsticks. The rest of u need to carry ur instruments. Muahahahaha!!
2:03 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 10, 2006 / 2:03 PM
Today is my last day at school. Next week its CIO camp at Dunman High. I'm pretty excited. Really looking forward to it. And since Che Yee,Christabel,Sin Ying and I wun be present on monday,we had to take the functions test today. The class will be taking on monday. Well,i can't say anything about the test. I'm not supposed to. Haha.
Last nite we went to Mr Shafie's house. The ppl who went were
Mabel
Shing Juan
Eugene
Dexter
Wen Hong
Jia Jin
Zhe Lin
Sin Ying
Rasikin
Malique
Huda
Dianah
Emiliyana
Amirah
Nadirah
Joey
Elizabeth
Rachelle
Christabel
Yu Ting
ME!!
Yep,thats all of us. We had lots of fun. Mr Shafie's daughter danced and sang for us. She is so cute. And sarcastic too. Sheesh,wonder where her sarcastic gene comes from?? >.<
I got a few shots and video from Mr Shafie's house,but there seems to be a problem uploading them. I will upload them as soon as i figure out the problem.
Oh ya,to those who are going for the camp on monday,meet in sch at 7.45am. There will be a shuttle bus to take us to Dunman High. The bus is only for monday and friday because we need to bring our instruments(excluding timpani. haha.). We will be leaving our instruments in the school. Yay,i only need to bring drumsticks. The rest of u need to carry ur instruments. Muahahahaha!!
2:03 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street