See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 24, 2006 / 2:16 PM
Last night May Ling & I finally asked the East Zone Percussion ppl out for the sentosa outing this sunday. A couple of them will be going. Some too hardworking liao,got tuition on that day. Some can't decide whether to go or not,one is overseas and one is sick. The rest havent replied. LOL.
Heres a breakdown of the list : Bei Qin{DHS} - Got church Bryan{SSS} - Going ^_^ Charmaine{DHS} - Can't decide Chu Ren{???} - Going ^_^ Denise{DHS} - I asked Charmaine to ask,no reply Hai Mei{PRS} - Overseas!! Hui Yi{DHS} - Can't decide Jeanette{DHS} - Can't make it Jermaine{DHS} - Also asked Charmaine to ask. No reply Jessie{NAS} - No reply Jian Feng{DHS} - Sick >.< Julian{NAS} - Going ^_^ Kai Xuan{PRS} - Going ^_^ Kian Hong{DHS} - Can't decide Kiang Gei{DHS} - No reply Marc{BSS} - Going ^_^ Max{VS} - Can't decide Yi Gang{DHS} - Got tuition Yi Ying{DHS} - Need to go to church
The reply isnt very enthusiastic. But its a good start. Yep. I shall go and bug all those who havent reply. Hai Mei go overseas never tell me!?! No wonder i never see her online these few days. I was really hoping she could come. Yi Gang. Haiz. Holiday already still tuition. Yi Ying go church so i got nothing to say. Charmaine,Denise & Jermaine. These three. Aiyo. I think they will surely discuss together. Really hope Hui Yi can go. Jian Feng is sick. Hopefully he gets well soon and come for the outing. Julian,Marc,Bryan,Chu Ren & Kai Xuan are going. It will surely be fun with these guys around.
Eating pizza now. My parents are not at home today. Actually they are not at home everyday. So today me and my brothers eating pizza. Pepperoni. My favourite. Yay!!
Oh ya,Sandy invited me to her birthday celebration at chalet. Its at Costa Sands. Not sure whether i'll be singapore anot. Haiz. I dun wanna go overseas. I'm tired of it.
2:16 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, November 24, 2006 / 2:16 PM
Last night May Ling & I finally asked the East Zone Percussion ppl out for the sentosa outing this sunday. A couple of them will be going. Some too hardworking liao,got tuition on that day. Some can't decide whether to go or not,one is overseas and one is sick. The rest havent replied. LOL.
Heres a breakdown of the list : Bei Qin{DHS} - Got church Bryan{SSS} - Going ^_^ Charmaine{DHS} - Can't decide Chu Ren{???} - Going ^_^ Denise{DHS} - I asked Charmaine to ask,no reply Hai Mei{PRS} - Overseas!! Hui Yi{DHS} - Can't decide Jeanette{DHS} - Can't make it Jermaine{DHS} - Also asked Charmaine to ask. No reply Jessie{NAS} - No reply Jian Feng{DHS} - Sick >.< Julian{NAS} - Going ^_^ Kai Xuan{PRS} - Going ^_^ Kian Hong{DHS} - Can't decide Kiang Gei{DHS} - No reply Marc{BSS} - Going ^_^ Max{VS} - Can't decide Yi Gang{DHS} - Got tuition Yi Ying{DHS} - Need to go to church
The reply isnt very enthusiastic. But its a good start. Yep. I shall go and bug all those who havent reply. Hai Mei go overseas never tell me!?! No wonder i never see her online these few days. I was really hoping she could come. Yi Gang. Haiz. Holiday already still tuition. Yi Ying go church so i got nothing to say. Charmaine,Denise & Jermaine. These three. Aiyo. I think they will surely discuss together. Really hope Hui Yi can go. Jian Feng is sick. Hopefully he gets well soon and come for the outing. Julian,Marc,Bryan,Chu Ren & Kai Xuan are going. It will surely be fun with these guys around.
Eating pizza now. My parents are not at home today. Actually they are not at home everyday. So today me and my brothers eating pizza. Pepperoni. My favourite. Yay!!
Oh ya,Sandy invited me to her birthday celebration at chalet. Its at Costa Sands. Not sure whether i'll be singapore anot. Haiz. I dun wanna go overseas. I'm tired of it.
2:16 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street