See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 / 8:56 PM
I went in the afternoon just now to ICA building or something like that to make my IC. My picture very weird leh. I dun like. Lol. December then can collect. Then i went to my grandmother to eat dinner. She cook fried rice. Everything she cook so damn nice. Her fried rice is one of my favourite.
Today not much homework. Ms Ong never give homework. Miracle sia. Finished english & chemistry homework liao. Tmw got SS. I dun want. Only go there to sleep. ZzzZzz.
Mr Shafie invite the whole of 3/7 to go his house tmw. I am definately going. I'm gonna meet some people first before going. Rachelle cannot relax. Havent even tmw yet she asking me what time and where to meet. That time Sentosa outing she also so enthusiastic. Haiz.
I'm really tired,so i'm gonna find the route to go to Mr Shafie's house and then the route to Dunman High for the CIO camp,then i'm off to bed.
Good nite!!
8:56 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 / 8:56 PM
I went in the afternoon just now to ICA building or something like that to make my IC. My picture very weird leh. I dun like. Lol. December then can collect. Then i went to my grandmother to eat dinner. She cook fried rice. Everything she cook so damn nice. Her fried rice is one of my favourite.
Today not much homework. Ms Ong never give homework. Miracle sia. Finished english & chemistry homework liao. Tmw got SS. I dun want. Only go there to sleep. ZzzZzz.
Mr Shafie invite the whole of 3/7 to go his house tmw. I am definately going. I'm gonna meet some people first before going. Rachelle cannot relax. Havent even tmw yet she asking me what time and where to meet. That time Sentosa outing she also so enthusiastic. Haiz.
I'm really tired,so i'm gonna find the route to go to Mr Shafie's house and then the route to Dunman High for the CIO camp,then i'm off to bed.
Good nite!!
8:56 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street