See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 / 12:11 AM
I just came back from prayer meeting. Still need to go to sch tmw. Actually,its today. Its past midnight. Just now i walk back alone through the park. Scary leh. So late liao.
There is a sentosa outing this sunday. Its a combined cell-group outing. We need to invite friends. There is gonna be a human monopoly game. I'm hoping to invite all the percussionists i met in the east zone chinese orchestra thingy. It will be a good chance to meet them again. I just dunno where to start inviting.
I'm going to sch tmw to practise. Today supposed to have cca,but it was cancelled. I too enthusiastic already. I need to practise my timpani. I miss it so much.
Its late,but i just dun feel tired. Haha,only some people know why. Too hyper liao. Maybe excited.
If i could only let you know I'd give up everything i own For just one more day with you Theres nothing i wouldnt do How could i let it pass me by I'd make every sacrifice To bring me back your love If only we could live twice
12:11 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 / 12:11 AM
I just came back from prayer meeting. Still need to go to sch tmw. Actually,its today. Its past midnight. Just now i walk back alone through the park. Scary leh. So late liao.
There is a sentosa outing this sunday. Its a combined cell-group outing. We need to invite friends. There is gonna be a human monopoly game. I'm hoping to invite all the percussionists i met in the east zone chinese orchestra thingy. It will be a good chance to meet them again. I just dunno where to start inviting.
I'm going to sch tmw to practise. Today supposed to have cca,but it was cancelled. I too enthusiastic already. I need to practise my timpani. I miss it so much.
Its late,but i just dun feel tired. Haha,only some people know why. Too hyper liao. Maybe excited.
If i could only let you know I'd give up everything i own For just one more day with you Theres nothing i wouldnt do How could i let it pass me by I'd make every sacrifice To bring me back your love If only we could live twice
12:11 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street