<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, November 06, 2006 / 3:14 PM

Back from school. Crystalbelle lend me her E-maths file to copy. Gotta finish it soon cos Che Yee also wanna lend,then i'm lending mine to Rasikin. Haiz. I hate filing. I'm almost done with Maths homework. Completed most it in school. Yeah. I'm still in my school uniform. I switched on the laptop as soon as i got back. I'm feeling pretty tired.

During english today,a couple of people didnt bring report book and i happen to be one of them. We had to stand at the back of the classroom. So Yu Ting and i stood beside each other,and there was considerable gap between us and the guys. The Mr Shafie got Sean Yew to stand on my right and Malique on my left because they were touching each other or something like that. [i know. ew.] Then later Sean had to stand below the man painted on the walls. And the man was painted dancing,so he had his legs apart,so you can imagine the rest. Yep. Maths lesson today was alright. Pretty nice actually. Chemistry was fun as usual. I love going to the lab. Christabel,Yu Ting,Rachelle and I were the last few to enter the lab and we found that only the front few benches were empty,and that our regular places had been taken. So we reluctantly sat in front. But Mrs Ang[being so nice] switched our places with those at the back and we had the whole back row to ourselves since there were more than enough seats. And with the huge space behind,we were feeling pretty...well...free.

My mum is back,and she bought roti prata for me. Yeah! I'm hungry too,so i'm gonna end here. Bye!



3:14 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.