See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 7:22 PM
Ok,Victor,u good!!! Tag me!!!
Five snacks I enjoy: 1. Oreo Cookies 2. Gummy Bears 3. Pretz [Pizza Flavour] 4. Roasted Peanuts 5. Chocolate
Five songs I know all the lyrics: 1. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson 2. End Of Me - Marion Raven 3. More Than Words - Westlife 4. You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson 5. Drowning - Backstreet Boys
Five things I would do with $100 million: 1. Buy my own condo and have it re-furnished and designed. 2. Buy 4 puppies,2 cats,4 hamsters & 2 rabbits for myself. 3. Use the money to help abandoned & abused animals or any animal organization. 4. Buy my own Chevolet or Peugeout car. 5. Hold a huge dinner party at Ritz Carlton Hotel inviting all my friends and family.
Five places I would run away to: 1. New York 2. Melbourne 3. Las Vegas 4. Brisbane 5. My Bedroom Five things I will never wear: 1. Any products made from real animal fur 2. A guy's underwear 3. Earrings 4. Shirt worn by any sweaty person after exercising 5. Nothing
Five bad habits: 1. Mood Swings. 2. When i'm not good at something,i don't like it. Really don't like it. 3. Self-obssessed 4. Talk too much,rarely listens. 5. Rarely gets offended,but when i do,i dun let go easily
Five biggest joys: 1. To accept Christ and become a Christian. 2. To have the great friends that i have now. 3. To be able to wake up to a new day everyday. 4. To have a very good brother. 5. To be me.
Five famous people I would date: 1. George Clooney [HE IS SO HOT!!] 2. Orlando Bloom 3. Josh Duhamel 4. Nick Lachey 5. Ryan Seacrest
Five people to do this quiz: 1. Che Yee 2. Wan Jun 3. Elizabeth 4. Sandy 5. Marie
I like my new blogskin. I like this song by Marion Raven. You should see the music video. Its HOT!!!
7:22 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 7:22 PM
Ok,Victor,u good!!! Tag me!!!
Five snacks I enjoy: 1. Oreo Cookies 2. Gummy Bears 3. Pretz [Pizza Flavour] 4. Roasted Peanuts 5. Chocolate
Five songs I know all the lyrics: 1. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson 2. End Of Me - Marion Raven 3. More Than Words - Westlife 4. You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson 5. Drowning - Backstreet Boys
Five things I would do with $100 million: 1. Buy my own condo and have it re-furnished and designed. 2. Buy 4 puppies,2 cats,4 hamsters & 2 rabbits for myself. 3. Use the money to help abandoned & abused animals or any animal organization. 4. Buy my own Chevolet or Peugeout car. 5. Hold a huge dinner party at Ritz Carlton Hotel inviting all my friends and family.
Five places I would run away to: 1. New York 2. Melbourne 3. Las Vegas 4. Brisbane 5. My Bedroom Five things I will never wear: 1. Any products made from real animal fur 2. A guy's underwear 3. Earrings 4. Shirt worn by any sweaty person after exercising 5. Nothing
Five bad habits: 1. Mood Swings. 2. When i'm not good at something,i don't like it. Really don't like it. 3. Self-obssessed 4. Talk too much,rarely listens. 5. Rarely gets offended,but when i do,i dun let go easily
Five biggest joys: 1. To accept Christ and become a Christian. 2. To have the great friends that i have now. 3. To be able to wake up to a new day everyday. 4. To have a very good brother. 5. To be me.
Five famous people I would date: 1. George Clooney [HE IS SO HOT!!] 2. Orlando Bloom 3. Josh Duhamel 4. Nick Lachey 5. Ryan Seacrest
Five people to do this quiz: 1. Che Yee 2. Wan Jun 3. Elizabeth 4. Sandy 5. Marie
I like my new blogskin. I like this song by Marion Raven. You should see the music video. Its HOT!!!
7:22 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street