See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 4:30 PM
I know i know....i havent update for quite some time...i just forgot...ok,maybe thats not a good reason. I was busy,and still am.
Its the holidays,thats why i'm updating. End of year exams are coming u know. I just had my nails painted. Silver and pink alternately. Pretty. Haha.
Plenty of things happened the past few weeks,but i shall only memtion a few. First of all,my mother crushed my MP4. My beloved MP4. Ok,maybe not crush,but she broke the whole screen. And then she had to ruin my Teachers' Day eve for me. Oh fine,whatever.
I went for Revival Meeting on friday. It was great. I dun know how to put it in words. Yesterday's service was cool too. It was about handling our finances. I like money topics. $_$
My piano lesson was great today,so no complains. My mum bought me a new wallet,but it takes more than that considering that she broke my MP4.
I exchanged hp numbers with my bro,so if u dun have it pls let me know. I might be going overseas during the holidays. Sad,i dun wanna go. My father says most probably Taiwan. But i really dun wanna go anywhere.
I went with Shalynne to Tampines Mall before i went for Bible Study yesterday. On our way to the MRT station we met Gerald. And Jing Han,Geraldine,my bro & i were monkeying around before service,telling people there was something on their forehead while rubbing our chins,to see if the person's reaction. Crazy.
I am changing blogskin really soon,but now i've got plenty of things to do. Running low on cash too,considering the birthday presents i bought for people.
Happy Belated Birthday Yuting Hwai Shin Jing Han Dina Priscilla
4:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 4:30 PM
I know i know....i havent update for quite some time...i just forgot...ok,maybe thats not a good reason. I was busy,and still am.
Its the holidays,thats why i'm updating. End of year exams are coming u know. I just had my nails painted. Silver and pink alternately. Pretty. Haha.
Plenty of things happened the past few weeks,but i shall only memtion a few. First of all,my mother crushed my MP4. My beloved MP4. Ok,maybe not crush,but she broke the whole screen. And then she had to ruin my Teachers' Day eve for me. Oh fine,whatever.
I went for Revival Meeting on friday. It was great. I dun know how to put it in words. Yesterday's service was cool too. It was about handling our finances. I like money topics. $_$
My piano lesson was great today,so no complains. My mum bought me a new wallet,but it takes more than that considering that she broke my MP4.
I exchanged hp numbers with my bro,so if u dun have it pls let me know. I might be going overseas during the holidays. Sad,i dun wanna go. My father says most probably Taiwan. But i really dun wanna go anywhere.
I went with Shalynne to Tampines Mall before i went for Bible Study yesterday. On our way to the MRT station we met Gerald. And Jing Han,Geraldine,my bro & i were monkeying around before service,telling people there was something on their forehead while rubbing our chins,to see if the person's reaction. Crazy.
I am changing blogskin really soon,but now i've got plenty of things to do. Running low on cash too,considering the birthday presents i bought for people.
Happy Belated Birthday Yuting Hwai Shin Jing Han Dina Priscilla
4:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street