See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 04, 2006 / 4:56 PM
Yesterday i no time to go online. But the A-maths CT was horrifyingly difficult. And today Miss Ong give us back our A and E maths paper. Woah...she marking machine ah? Yesterday was the test,today she return us the paper. I scored 35/42 for the E-maths paper,yay!! For the A-maths,i was kinda expecting to fail. I got 9/35. Well,at least i didnt get zero and my single digit score is the highest single digit possible.
Just came back from cca. I brought my new camera to school today. When i heard 3/4 got spot checked,i was panicing cos i got camera. But them my parents will come and collect for me if kana confiscated anyway,so i just left it in my bag. Lucky no spot check on my class.
I took a couple of pictures after school and during cca....
Elizabeth going home....
The CIO room
Our percussion mascot. Nah,just kidding. Its a cushion for us when we resting.
The fire hosereel in the CIO room. Lol...i so bo liao...take pic of this
May Ling. The lights abit too glaring.
My 4 Timpanis....
Yuan Shan totally engrossed in her book. Wonder wats so nice to read....
Theresa trying to cover her face with the cushion. Yuan Shan still engrossed in her book.
They're trying to hide...wahaha...too late guys,i caught ya on camera!!!
Yuan Shan trying to hit me with her book =p
Haha...ok,thats all for now. I had fun capturing those pics. Catch Charmed tonight @ 8.30pm on Channel 5 later!! Dun forget to catch Ghost Whisperer @ 10pm!!
4:56 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 04, 2006 / 4:56 PM
Yesterday i no time to go online. But the A-maths CT was horrifyingly difficult. And today Miss Ong give us back our A and E maths paper. Woah...she marking machine ah? Yesterday was the test,today she return us the paper. I scored 35/42 for the E-maths paper,yay!! For the A-maths,i was kinda expecting to fail. I got 9/35. Well,at least i didnt get zero and my single digit score is the highest single digit possible.
Just came back from cca. I brought my new camera to school today. When i heard 3/4 got spot checked,i was panicing cos i got camera. But them my parents will come and collect for me if kana confiscated anyway,so i just left it in my bag. Lucky no spot check on my class.
I took a couple of pictures after school and during cca....
Elizabeth going home....
The CIO room
Our percussion mascot. Nah,just kidding. Its a cushion for us when we resting.
The fire hosereel in the CIO room. Lol...i so bo liao...take pic of this
May Ling. The lights abit too glaring.
My 4 Timpanis....
Yuan Shan totally engrossed in her book. Wonder wats so nice to read....
Theresa trying to cover her face with the cushion. Yuan Shan still engrossed in her book.
They're trying to hide...wahaha...too late guys,i caught ya on camera!!!
Yuan Shan trying to hit me with her book =p
Haha...ok,thats all for now. I had fun capturing those pics. Catch Charmed tonight @ 8.30pm on Channel 5 later!! Dun forget to catch Ghost Whisperer @ 10pm!!
4:56 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street