<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 / 3:17 PM

Ok...i decided to change my blogskin back to this one. The one i changed to yesterday was nice but messy and slow at loading. I'll find the perfect skin and use it around this weekend.
School today was one of the best days of school. No lessons!! That rarely comes along cos we always want good results so we study even when got half day,but today was special. Morning assembly was pretty ok. I didnt expected the National Anthem to be sung so loudly but it did and i guess thats a good thing. Well,the whole school is in the celebration mood. We also sang "My People,My Home". Dun really like that song. We didnt sing "Island Home". Sad. I liked that song. And after that we proceeded to the hall for a drama by Euphoria. It was pretty boring,but funny at some parts. PRCS Idol was ok...of course it doesnt even meet my expectations. What the heck! Even Singapore Idol doesnt meet my expectations. American Idol is the only qualifying one so far. The winner is the best singer among all of them. I didnt vote for her though. I voted for the guy who came in 2nd place. I thought he deserved it more. He had very good control of his voice. There were a couple of REALLY bad ones,but ok,its National Day eve and i shall not diss anyone.
Walked back with Dina,we stopped for alittle bit of chocolate on the way back home. I'm deciding if i should go out tomorrow or on Thursday. Gotta check the movie schedules. I want to watch Click. It seems like a good comedy,and i love comedies.
I havent eat lunch. Yep,its 3pm+ and u heard me rite. When i reached home from school,i completely zoned out and fell asleep. Now i'm hungry. I think i shall go downstairs [yes,my house has 2 storeys] to eat something.


Happy Birthday Welly!!


HAVE A GREAT NATIONAL DAY EVE!!!



3:17 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.